Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Malvern Show 2024
yogibear1969

posted on 7/5/24 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
Malvern Show 2024

Hi,

Ok, if it has worked the plan of the showground should be a link below?

Currently there is no-one attending the Show, just myself and James!

Please, if you are coming can you let me know, and evn more importantly are you staying for a potential BBQ? Clearly I need to cater accordingly...or not at all!

If it is clear no-one is coming, I may go to the National MR2 day nearby on the Sunday!

Many thanks
Edward.

bi22le

posted on 7/5/24 at 06:37 PM Reply With Quote
I'm gutted I am missing this. The booked a last minute holiday so I am not even in the country.

A shame as my kit car and track day YouTube channel is going live very soon so it would have been a great publicity and content opportunity. Guess I'll have to just plug it here instead

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

nre

posted on 8/5/24 at 05:47 AM Reply With Quote
Should be there on the Saturday, weather permitting!

Sylva Mojo Zetec on GSXR750 throttle bodies...
www.mymojo.co.uk - Facebook feed

JPSC Forum - A dedicated forum for discussion on all things relating to Jeremy Phillips designed cars
Including the Star, Leader, Striker, Phoenix, Fury, Jester, Stylus, Mojo, Riot, J15 & Vectis

adithorp

posted on 8/5/24 at 05:28 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry not to be able to make it this year.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

Stot

posted on 8/5/24 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
Ill be coming weather permitting. Hopefully they have finished surfacing the road going south from Wolves by now as I ended up with a ton of pea gravel in the car last year.

Wont be there for a BBQ just a good wander round with my kid.

Cheers
Stot

[Edited on 8/5/24 by Stot]

Slimy38

posted on 8/5/24 at 08:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stot
Ill be coming weather permitting. Hopefully they have finished surfacing the road going south from Wolves by now as I ended up with a ton of pea gravel in the car last year.

Wont be there for a BBQ just a good wander round with my kid.

Cheers
Stot

[Edited on 8/5/24 by Stot]

Which way do you go? I just went straight down the M6/M5, which is mind numbingly boring but at least it's smooth!

Stot

posted on 8/5/24 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slimy38
Which way do you go? I just went straight down the M6/M5, which is mind numbingly boring but at least it's smooth!

Pretty sure I went down the A449 all the way to Worcester then the Malvern Road. It was only a few minutes longer than the Motorway journey, Just over an hour.

Cheers
Stot

Slimy38

posted on 8/5/24 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stot
quote:
Originally posted by Slimy38

Pretty sure I went down the A449 all the way to Worcester then the Malvern Road. It was only a few minutes longer than the Motorway journey, Just over an hour.

Cheers
Stot

Ah yes, a far more pleasurable drive to be fair, I think you made the right choice even if you picked up some gravel!

Nick Davison

posted on 9/5/24 at 01:38 PM Reply With Quote
Would have loved to go but too far from Lincolnshire with no roof or screen and only just back from holiday.

planning on Newark in September if it's not hammering it down though. Plus out and about near Grantham & Sleaford when sunny and I feel in an ASBO mood!

MikeR

posted on 9/5/24 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
have a seven to drive and ..... the wife has booked a holiday. its possible i'll go on sunday but unlikely as we're back on the saturday + it would be the longest drive i'll have done by a margin. The weekend also clashes with a Caterham charity event near Chester so its possible their won't be many of them.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.