Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: serious fun
andy d (rizla)

posted on 11/4/05 at 05:38 PM Reply With Quote
serious fun

wow the weather has been great today here in essex,no wind and t shirt time

took the vortx out for a blat,its the first time i really gave the car some stickjesus does this thing go,i now know why bec are so popular,i had great fun humiliating a gsxr 1000 motor bike,ha he should get one of these bec ,went round some roundabouts at stupid speeds(naughty really) and i swear it was playing scalectrics again(the ones with magnets underneath) no tyre screech,any slight step out at the rear was so easy to catch and great fun

sigh,i have to get some track days in this year

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tom_loughlin

posted on 11/4/05 at 05:45 PM Reply With Quote
nice one - sounds great fun!

your making me impatient now - im stuck 250 miles from my car - student loan has come in today, now im stuck 200miles from my car, and it only needs about 2 weeks to complete it

i dont wana wait until mid may before i can play with it again - im jealous now

Tom

billy

posted on 11/4/05 at 08:42 PM Reply With Quote
Hey andy, was the gsxr-1000 rider asleep???? lol, only joking, glad you had a great blat. i know how you feel m8, its a great feeling init ive had alot of fun with mine and megablades, they can only sniff my exhaust tho

luego-lo-cost finished,vauxhall 16v 2.0,twin 45s de-dion rear set up

Stuart Ainslie

posted on 13/4/05 at 01:39 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andy d (rizla)
wow the weather has been great today here in essex,no wind and t shirt time

took the vortx out for a blat,its the first time i really gave the car some stickjesus does this thing go,i now know why bec are so popular,i had great fun humiliating a gsxr 1000 motor bike,ha he should get one of these bec ,went round some roundabouts at stupid speeds(naughty really) and i swear it was playing scalectrics again(the ones with magnets underneath) no tyre screech,any slight step out at the rear was so easy to catch and great fun

sigh,i have to get some track days in this year

Advise said Gixer 1000 pilot to remove CBT-friendly 33 BHP restrictor kit Andy........

OX

posted on 13/4/05 at 04:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Advise said Gixer 1000 pilot to remove CBT-friendly 33 BHP restrictor kit Andy........

hehe

andy d (rizla)

posted on 13/4/05 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
thanx guys

ox bet that busa goes well

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.