Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FAO Liam, Metal Hippy & Mr Jenks............
Jon Ison

posted on 16/6/02 at 04:15 PM Reply With Quote
FAO Liam, Metal Hippy & Mr Jenks............

Enjoy the ride..........?

don't doubt the power of the Bike.....had some great fun on the way home with 2 Vectra V6's, the ones parked up at the show, all the fancy bits on em, one boasting a turbo, got fed up after a while though....there behind me somewhere..........

David Jenkins

posted on 16/6/02 at 06:46 PM Reply With Quote
In case anyone's wondering... Jon gave the 3 of us a ride in his Isonblade... identical end result: a slightly panicked look, vertical hairstyles and, shortly after, big stupid grins!

Many thanks Jon - but we all reckon you should change your name to Jon Insane...

cheers,

David

BTW: I've upgraded my web site with a few pics - not many, but a few of that really nice yellow prize winner, plus a couple of Jon's car (see the look on Liam's face on his return from the outing with Jon. )

http://homepage.virgin.net/d.w.jenkins/
Click on the steering wheel then pick from the menu.

Metal Hippy™

posted on 16/6/02 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
Did I look panicked?

Bugger.

The only time I felt slightly worried was on the roundabout and he gave it proper welly starting a powerslide. Then I saw he was in full control after a fraction of a second, so all was well....

hehe..

Thanks again mate!!

President of the Non-conformist Locost Builders Club. E-mail for details...

Liam

posted on 16/6/02 at 10:50 PM Reply With Quote
The Ison blade kicks all the arse. It's awesome. Only time I was slightly worried was when we overtook a volvo that was itself overtaking something else - on a single carrigeway with oncomming traffic

But Jon had everything well under control - I just needed to redefine my perception of what kind of moves are possible if you have a machine like that!

Shame I did really, cos I nearly died on the way home trying to overtake stuff in my 1.1 pug

Taa very much jon

Liam

Oh and another taa very much to my other pilots, mr Hicost, and also mr V8 dax rush quadra (the one in CCC) who won't read this here but what the hell.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
David Jenkins

posted on 17/6/02 at 07:33 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Did I look panicked?

Bugger.

Not so much panicked, as struck dumb!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.