Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: On the road.
paulf

posted on 6/7/04 at 10:08 PM Reply With Quote
On the road.

I went to Northampton VRO this afternoon and managed to get the registration number and tax disk while i waited.
I then rushed back to kettering and got number plates made up and have spent the rest of this afternoon and evening playing in the car.
I did have a minor problem with the alternator bracket coming lose and destroying the fan belt but soon fixed and i have done about 50 miles of local driving .
My main problem was that both my two boys wanted to have a ride, so have been running back and forth sharing rides with them.
I also found that it is not a good idea to wear standard sunglasses as mine are now lying on the A14 after i looked over my shoulder and they flew off at speed.I then changed to my crash helmet and the kids have been wearing there swimming googles, i will have to find a small crash helmet for them now.
Paul.

Hellfire

posted on 6/7/04 at 10:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulf
I also found that it is not a good idea to wear standard sunglasses as mine are now lying on the A14 after i looked over my shoulder and they flew off at speed

We tend to use cycle glasses or the profiled sunglasses if not going fast. Otherwise, the lid is better and quieter!!!

Browser

posted on 7/7/04 at 10:22 PM Reply With Quote
OR fit a windscreen?

sgraber

posted on 14/7/04 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
All the wayto registered and only 449 posts on the forum. My, you ARE efficient!

Congrats.

Graber

Steve Graber
http://www.grabercars.com/

"Quickness through lightness"

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.