Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Westfield 2.0 SE. + breaking second project
cal

posted on 27/12/12 at 07:30 PM Reply With Quote
Westfield 2.0 SE. + breaking second project

Hi guys.

Firstly 1999 Westfield se in red. Recent ZETEC2.0 engine change and reflected on log book. Engine is powered by zx7 bike carbs and mega jolt ignition, all mapped and on last dyno ran 152 whp. Comes complete with full weather gear. Mot until may 13. Relatively clean example. C.5500 miles however the one minor problem I believe the vdo speedo is on the way out as the LCD screen no longer functions this was found earlier this year at mot. Comes complete with build manuals and plenty of receipts .
More pics on request. 5k Ono

Secondly I have fallen out of love with my most recent viper replica. It is rolling chassis stage . Comes with 2.9 ltr cologne v6 with converted mt75 xr4x4 gearbox with drive shaft and diff, sierra uprights discs clippers etc etc all with donor logbook have plenty of spares including rads, looms, ecu, heater matrix lights ac pumps.

At the minute it is all fitted to the chassis but am happy to break and sell on, I have never run the engine but it turns Greeley and was stripped and rebuilt by the previous owner , any information on this may be a little slow as it is at my parents garage with the weary being in my garage.
I would rather the chassis go as a whole and buyer breaks as required. The colognes engine is cracking and can take up to 500bhp on boost with a stock bottom end ( fuel system and management mods required) would be happy to take 1k for the entire chassis and parts, I believe the diff is broad new or reconeed will check and post pics tomorrow.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

cal

posted on 27/12/12 at 07:51 PM Reply With Quote
Forgot to add, carbon fiver stone guards and interior panels there's probably other things I have forgotten too feel free to ask questions.

Pics of chassis project

[Edited on 28/12/12 by cal]

cal

posted on 28/12/12 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
Please excuse the crap seat. Also fitted are twin side exit exhausts , wheels are for transport only and cannot be used on the car, more pics on request
Danozeman

posted on 1/1/13 at 09:50 AM Reply With Quote
is there a body for that chassis?

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

cal

posted on 1/1/13 at 10:21 AM Reply With Quote
No body I am afraid just running gear and donor parts
Danozeman

posted on 2/1/13 at 10:11 PM Reply With Quote
Can you buy a body to fit that chassis or is it a home made job?

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

cal

posted on 2/1/13 at 10:20 PM Reply With Quote
Mixed answer to that I am afraid. Yes there have been two different models of body produced but as of the beginning of last year vindicator sold the rights to another company who is currently building the same car using a BMW owner as of yet no parts are being produced but should be available in the future. Body shells sometimes come up on eBay. So whoever buys it has the option to either use all the parts for their own locost or complete the build.
cal

posted on 3/1/13 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
Guys just to point out I am in Lincolnshire near sleaford not Inverness , profile updated..... Sorry
cal

posted on 5/1/13 at 09:48 AM Reply With Quote
Chassis sold
Westy still for sale

cal

posted on 9/1/13 at 12:32 PM Reply With Quote
WESTY SOLD!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.