Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Misty arse tonight!
BenB

posted on 1/11/15 at 08:15 PM Reply With Quote
Misty arse tonight!

Wow. Drove to work to test my new SJ4000 rollbar mount. Shagged up and overfilled the oil (I thought having sat for a while it was low on oil, turns out it was to the top of the sight glass and I added a shed load more). Let some leak all over the work car park until back to normal That'll be nice in the morning! Hell, I'm the boss if anyone ends up paying to get the tarmac replaced it'll be little old me.....

Driving back in the dark at 6pm I think every person in North London had let off fireworks. Combined with the mist it was a hellish drive. Proper pea sooper. I thought I'd got it on the SJ4000 but turns out if you press "off" before switching off recording it doesn't record anything.... So I didn't. Shame really. Had a proper hairy moment when the car in front of me braked suddenly for no obvious reason- getting too used to ABS assisted cars. Big arse squeely down the road thinking "why isn't it doing the juddery thing". Doh! Would have been interesting though to see just how close to rear-ending a Beemer I was...

I really must get a demister for my car! I've got the bits just need to fabricate it.... I ended up using the windscreen wiper spray- after all it's in the engine bay so it's toasty warm, that did the job quite nicely temporarily. Must admit I was glad getting to the garage- a few times I ended up driving like a Meerkat and peering over the windscreen.....

Hmmmmm....

coozer

posted on 1/11/15 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
Foggy as owt up here as well... Curled up in front of the log burner with some nice fruity cider

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

theconrodkid

posted on 1/11/15 at 11:20 PM Reply With Quote
T shirt weather in the tropics today

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

MikeRJ

posted on 3/11/15 at 11:47 AM Reply With Quote
Misty arse

Is that a medical condition?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.