Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Suns out (briefly). I'm out
locodude

posted on 28/12/02 at 05:13 PM Reply With Quote
Suns out (briefly). I'm out

A little sunshine brings out the best in us and our cars. Took the tangerine dream for a spin out to MK's this am to try out the new brakes and tyres (and make a small delivery). Brakes still needed bleeding but all in all a nice mornings fun. Took a friends Italian son-in-law for a spin also. 'We don't have these in Italy' he says. No only Ferraris and Lambo's. Anyhoo he seemed impressed. Back to base and brakes bled and hey presto they work fine, don't lock up as easy with the Yoko's on either, much more progressive! Sadly the last dry day for a while I think Oh well perhaps next week.

Jon Ison

posted on 28/12/02 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
been out myself today Chris, got wet though coming back from Matlock, but hey, wot fun, have to sort a run soon, as its the 1st on Wed, u coming over ?

locodude

posted on 28/12/02 at 11:04 PM Reply With Quote
If the weather's ok i might, only problem is it's new years day and I might be in bed for the duration! If I do come over it'll be a little earlier than usual as it get's a bit cold goin' home!
p.s. what you doin' on thurs 9th jan? Fancy a trip to the NEC?

Jon Ison

posted on 29/12/02 at 11:06 AM Reply With Quote
i'll ring you, they owe me a day allready for workin friday........if i'm not booked in anywhere then yeah.........

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.