Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Finally back on the road!!!!
Kitlooney1000

posted on 1/11/05 at 03:16 PM Reply With Quote
Finally back on the road!!!!

After a few months of deliberation,( and the fact that no-one wanted to buy the car, thanks to those who were interested or concerned), i decided to put the car back on the road, MOT'd today, no problems, blokey said i should adjust the handbrake a bit to maintain efficiency for next year. poor bloke was only 5'6", the car was made for me (6'2" looked like he was laying down taking a knap, lol.
Whats going on with these new computerised mot certificates then? spose it cuts out the MOT fraud.
I had forgotten how much fun it was to drive, especially when a subaru gives you a chase of the lights and you see him getting smaller in the mirrors

Doesnt matter what Sh*t life throws at you, there is always some other poor bugger worse off!!!!!

Fozzie

posted on 1/11/05 at 03:28 PM Reply With Quote
Woo-hoooo..
So pleased sense and sensibilty finally prevailed Lew!
Welcome back!
ATB Fozzie

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

donut

posted on 1/11/05 at 06:39 PM Reply With Quote
Now why didn't i do that

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scutter

posted on 2/11/05 at 01:07 AM Reply With Quote
Nice to have you back Lew, could you give Gary a kick he needs motivting

ATB Dan.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Kitlooney1000

posted on 2/11/05 at 03:33 PM Reply With Quote
why whats up with gary then, thought he was doing ok!

Doesnt matter what Sh*t life throws at you, there is always some other poor bugger worse off!!!!!

scutter

posted on 3/11/05 at 02:00 AM Reply With Quote
I think he melted behind the dash I'm having problems getting down with the new family member and all.

ATB Dan

Kitlooney1000

posted on 3/11/05 at 11:43 PM Reply With Quote
Have Emailed him to see if he wants a hand. didnt realize he was having problems, he hasnt been to any meetings lately.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.