Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: sum sum summertime
theconrodkid

posted on 14/7/02 at 07:32 AM Reply With Quote
sum sum summertime

whats that big yellow thing in the sky?could it be the sun?
scutter

posted on 14/7/02 at 10:17 AM Reply With Quote
I think so, typical the suns out taunting us and i've no more cash to carry on with the build,the question is is it going to bless us next weekend?.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
theconrodkid

posted on 14/7/02 at 05:59 PM Reply With Quote
I put a request in with him up there and as he owes me he said yes.
scutter

posted on 14/7/02 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
Good, it makes the beer taste that much better.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
theconrodkid

posted on 28/7/02 at 04:14 PM Reply With Quote
All this sun n shorts can be dangerous,my battery boiled over and spilt acid on my foot,ruined my trainers and merlin burnt his ankle on my exhaust,thankfully the exhaust wasnt marked though.
Marcus

posted on 30/7/02 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
Changed head gasket on car Sunday am due to the water system getting too pressurised an pissing water from the rad overflow. Went out driving Sunday pm to test said new gasket and found some cracking roads just off A19 near Doncaster. Problem was one road was so ill repaired, i did some sump surfing for about 20 yards. Never driven so gingerly for the next 5 miles just waiting for the oil light to come on! YIPPEE!!! it didn't. Such a relief. Moral: Recce the roads before you hit warp speed!

Marcus

locodude

posted on 4/8/02 at 02:48 PM Reply With Quote
Hi All
Sun pm. Sun shining, roads dry, go for a blast, 10 mins later wee wet through and looking over the screen to see. Rain bouncing 4ft off the floor. Need wipers on inside also. Can't help laughing my head off though, tin top drivers looking at me very strangely. It's all part of the fun.
Chris PTM

David Jenkins

posted on 5/8/02 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
Yes, it was a bit wet during the weekend...

From 09:00pm Saturday night to around 8:00am Sunday morning, 62mm rain (2.5 inches). Average rainfall for the whole month of August in Suffolk, 50mm (2 inches).

I think I'm growing gills and webbed toes...

David

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.