Board logo

A favour for 'the boss'
ChrisW - 16/8/13 at 07:01 PM

Hi all

Hoping you can all help me out with a little favour seeing how I've looked after you all so well over all these years....

My new business (This one) is about to launch and I'm trying to get a story on it featured on slashdot.org. To stand the best chance I need votes.... and lots of them!

So, if you have a minute (literally, 1 minute) to spare:

1. Go to http://rpx.me/1tGp

2. Click the + icon in the top left, next to where it says 'submissions', choose one of the keywords that appear.

3. If you are feeling really generous, write a comment about how innovative it is, "what a great idea", "nice to see something new"... you get the idea.

4. Post here telling everyone and receive my eternal gratitude!

Note you don't need a slashdot account. You can log in using Facebook or various other social networks.

Thanks very much!

Chris

pewe - 16/8/13 at 07:35 PM

Chris, whilst I'm more than happy to help call me anti-social but I don't do Faceache or similar.
If there's another way to oblige please let me know.
Cheers, Pewe10

Ben_Copeland - 16/8/13 at 07:48 PM

Done, Commented too..

loggyboy - 16/8/13 at 07:48 PM

Does an anonymous post count, as I dont think you need to log in to do it that way.

avagolen - 16/8/13 at 08:07 PM

Done. Sounds very interesting. Best of luck.

Gmail works.

Irony - 16/8/13 at 08:56 PM

Done

mark chandler - 16/8/13 at 09:22 PM

Done

How will you handle heat dissipation ?

Riskyshift - 16/8/13 at 09:47 PM

Done

Ian

matt_gsxr - 16/8/13 at 10:37 PM

Done.

Can I use one to store a rabbit when I go on holiday?
I guess I'd need a dehumidifier to suck the water out of the air for it to drink.

Good luck,

Matt

ChrisW - 17/8/13 at 12:21 AM

Thanks to everyone who has done it so far. Everyone else that has viewed this thread and not.... come on, it's a 30-second job and would be very much appreciated.

Cheers, Chris

acb2713 - 17/8/13 at 06:04 AM

Done.

Great idea. Here's wishing you success in your venture.

Regards,

Albert

fesycresy - 17/8/13 at 07:46 AM

Coward, cheeky feckers.

So you have your own storage device, how does this differ from 'clouds', I assume they just give you a section of memory and yours is dedicated?

What's the benefits (although I've just called it innovative )?

RichardK - 17/8/13 at 11:10 AM

Done

gottabedone - 17/8/13 at 01:20 PM

sorted! - is it soundproofed so that I can chuck the wife in there?

Steve

liam.mccaffrey - 17/8/13 at 01:33 PM

done

DarrenW - 21/8/13 at 03:53 PM

I must be more of a IT numpty than i first thought - cant work out how to leave a score or a comment. Is it the Colocker thing i was looking at?