Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New CWP needed
DickieB

posted on 10/4/06 at 06:53 PM Reply With Quote
New CWP needed

Guys I need help! Otherwise I'm never going to make any races this season.

My CWP has gone to the whining diff heaven in the sky. I need a new one, 4.1 would be nice! Any help to:
dickie-b@boltblue.com
Thanks
Dickie

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
daviep

posted on 10/4/06 at 11:23 PM Reply With Quote
Which diff are you using? I've got a spare 3.89 for an "english" axle
stevebubs

posted on 10/4/06 at 11:58 PM Reply With Quote
Speedshack in West Drayton had one last time I was there....
procomp

posted on 11/4/06 at 07:43 AM Reply With Quote
HI Dikkie i will give you a 3.54 if you fit it.

That should slow him down

I will have a look and see what ive got if i have got one shall i bring to snett or do you need before snett.

cheers matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
procomp

posted on 11/4/06 at 01:46 PM Reply With Quote
Hi dickie sorry no 4.1.

cheers matt

Rob Palin

posted on 12/4/06 at 11:27 AM Reply With Quote
I've got a spare 4.1 which isn't in perfect condition but still has some life left in it if you're stuck for this weekend. Let me know and i'll stick it on the trailer.
DickieB

posted on 12/4/06 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks guys. I'm not at Snet anyway. I have sourced a 3.9 for the immediate future - shame for Cadwell but might help for Thruxton. I've also got a 4.1 on the way which will be fitted after Thruxton ready for Brands and the rest of the season. Thanks for all the offers both on here and privately.
Dickie

procomp

posted on 13/4/06 at 08:43 AM Reply With Quote
Hi are you really shure i can't interest you in the 3.54 option as you would defenatly make the heat race ie more track time you could also have a cup of tea around thruxton and enjoy the senary not stress the engine so much so save on rebuild costs.

Well it was worth a try . Any thing to help the lads gain a place .

cheers matt

DickieB

posted on 13/4/06 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
Just so long as I get more track time than Brands!

I have just picked up a rebuilt diff (3.9), gearbox and 1/2 shafts from Road & Race - just need to fit them in time for Cadwell.... 60 miles around the M25 on the afternoon before Good friday, and not a traffic jam in sight - must be my lucky day.

procomp

posted on 16/4/06 at 11:05 AM Reply With Quote
You deserve some look latley after brands.

matt

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.