Board logo

winter season, donnington
ernie - 28/6/10 at 07:25 PM

anyone considering the winter series at donnington? 6 races @ £83 each looks good if weather ok. see 750club site for details

procomp - 28/6/10 at 07:31 PM

Hi

Absolutely yes. Just gotta work out which car and which of the classes to enter.

Seriously can not wait to get back behind the wheel of a car round Donington. Love the circuit. well as much as Cadwell and Oulton anyhow.

Cheers Matt

modee - 28/6/10 at 07:37 PM

Hi Ernie.
I hate the winter break so we will probably be coming down from Scotland for some milder winter weather. Great idea from the club but it does cut down the time for rebuilding cars and finances. It also puts me up to 25 weekends away racing for the year and I'm already pushing my luck on the domestic front. The possibility of six wet races at Donington has got us thinking about putting Brendan in a car again as his arm is getting stronger but we will wait and see. Maurice

BenB - 28/6/10 at 08:20 PM

I love Donnington. So happy it's back!

GMPMotorsport - 28/6/10 at 08:46 PM

I have just taken delivery of the KA so will be doing the winter series in the allcomers race looks good value, pics of car on my web site.

www.gmpmotorsport.co.uk

http://www.750mc.co.uk/images/uploaded/Winter%20Series%20at%20Donington.pdf

[Edited on 28/6/10 by GMPMotorsport]

[Edited on 28/6/10 by GMPMotorsport]

Johneturbo - 29/6/10 at 10:42 AM

I'd love to do a race again even more so at my favorite track

so what would i need to do to get the mnr on track i guess plumbed in fire extinguisher the roll bar is msa aprroved i think

also i've not raced since 2004 so my licence has expired is that just a case of renewing

i guess i can dream

procomp - 29/6/10 at 01:46 PM

Hi

No need to go to all the trouble of getting the MNR to work on track.

Simply arrive n drive a reliable well sorted race winning car for a bargain price.

Cheers Matt

pumpers - 30/6/10 at 11:53 AM

I'm seriously thinking of doing this, need to get my engine rebuilt and sort the car but have plenty of time as I am not racing the summer season.

How many other locosters are thinking of taking this up?

Craig
N0 63

pointy - 25/7/10 at 09:59 AM

Yep.

I have not raced all season due to financial reasons, but that is good value for money.

Perhaps I could sell one of the children....hang on better, still buy one get one free....Only joking!!

Andy p

ernie - 27/7/10 at 04:56 PM

I understand from Robin there is a healthy interest from locosters

meldean - 15/10/14 at 10:09 AM

Hi all I'd love to have a go and only living about 7 miles away from Donnington,do you know the dates so I can come and have a look
Cheers Dean

thefreak - 15/10/14 at 01:42 PM

That thread is 4 years old unfortunately.

meldean - 15/10/14 at 03:10 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂