Board logo

JB Gears
carpmart - 17/3/16 at 09:54 AM

Chaps

The telephone number seems unlisted now... I hope they haven't gone out of business? Anyone know? Is there a good alternative supplier who does one off sprockets?

Thanks

russbost - 17/3/16 at 10:31 AM

John retired a couple of years back, however for all normal type sprockets he still does a bit of business himself, he arranged for some large reverse gear sprockets to be done for me last year which he can no longer do as they are too big for his m/c, they cost me 4 times as much as when he used to do them for me! - for any "normal" size jobs I think you'll get him on 07761758773, or you may get him thro' JTR engineering who i think took over some of the business & m/c's from him 0113 249 3835

carpmart - 17/3/16 at 11:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by russbost
John retired a couple of years back, however for all normal type sprockets he still does a bit of business himself, he arranged for some large reverse gear sprockets to be done for me last year which he can no longer do as they are too big for his m/c, they cost me 4 times as much as when he used to do them for me! - for any "normal" size jobs I think you'll get him on 07761758773, or you may get him thro' JTR engineering who i think took over some of the business & m/c's from him 0113 249 3835

Thanks Russ, have spoken to John earlier this morning once you posted his number....

Harvey