Board logo

Back in a Striker again at last
The Knobs - 14/12/16 at 11:55 PM

Picked up my latest JP car at the weekend, Black R1 Striker that was for sale on here a while ago. Haven't even driven it yet so looking forward to trying it out over the holidays. Just realised Blyton is only 20 mins away from where I live now so will be booking a day up early next year to give it a proper go.

jeffw - 15/12/16 at 06:18 AM

Well done, have fun with it.

davspeed - 15/12/16 at 07:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by The Knobs
Picked up my latest JP car at the weekend, Black R1 Striker that was for sale on here a while ago. Haven't even driven it yet so looking forward to trying it out over the holidays. Just realised Blyton is only 20 mins away from where I live now so will be booking a day up early next year to give it a proper go.

I have recently done the same, got one with a crossflow in it but am converting to cbr1000rr power. I live even closer to Blyton (3 miles ) so hope to see you there.

bi22le - 15/12/16 at 07:59 AM

Turbo, turbo, turbo!!!

pekwah1 - 15/12/16 at 03:30 PM

Photos please.... you know it has to happen on a thread like this!

Hammy360 - 17/12/16 at 12:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pekwah1
Photos please.... you know it has to happen on a thread like this!

Yep, photos please

yogibear1969 - 1/3/17 at 05:40 PM

Let me know which Blyton track day you go to, if it's not too clse to Le Mans might bring Striker for a play!
Edd
North Yorkshire, but Blyton's probably as close as decent affordable trackday to me!

The Knobs - 14/3/17 at 04:28 PM

Actually got it off the trailer and took it out for a spin, god I love Strikers !!

Will look at Blyton dates but LOT on the 25th March may be an option to try it out.