Board logo

More Imigration
myke pocock - 7/2/13 at 10:05 PM

Just received this below recently. I am aware that this may be counter to the way some people see things but I am just about sick as the proverbial parrot of this country being the sponge for the rest of Europes people that want good quality services without the hassle of having to contribute towards it (and I dont want to hear about us being a member of the EC that have all all contributed so are entitled!!!!)

Literally millions of Bulgarians and Romanians will soon be eligible to descend on the UK and Ireland in much the same way as the Poles did some years ago. Whilst most of the Poles who emigrated to the UK are industrious and hard working the same cannot be said for the Bulgarians and Romanians. It is no coincidence that these two countries are the poorest in Europe . They have systematically impoverished themselves through their leaning towards corruption at all levels of society and serious criminality. Its almost in their DNA. Quite why these countries were ever admitted to the EU defies reason, but that's what the unelected hierarchy in Brussels decided the rest of Europe needed! They didn't have to worry about getting re-elected when they made that decision on our behalf. One can only speculate on their motives.

Certainly many hundreds of thousands of Bulgarians and Romanians will be free to leave their countries for the greener grass in the rest of the EU, and most of them will, if the Polish experience is anything to go by. The Poles were driven by their need to have a job. The probability is that the Bulgarians and Romanians will be driven by state hand-outs and the ease with which they are handed out. No prizes for guessing whose Social Security and Health Service will be at the top of their list of where to pitch up complete with extended families.

Here's an opportunity to support a Government e-petition to put off the automatic right of entry for these people who have, by and large, wrecked their own countries to the extent that they don't want to live there any more.

Go To http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/41492 and sign it. Please send this to everyone you know

Then ask your friends and family to do the same.

100,000 signatures triggers a Parliamentary debate and we know that Call me Dave is not happy about the EU making such decisions to the detriment of the UK . Text

SeanStone - 7/2/13 at 10:19 PM

Signed

mookaloid - 7/2/13 at 10:25 PM

I'm all for sensible immigration control but that's racist

JacksAvon - 7/2/13 at 10:33 PM

Enough with the wooly minded bleeding heart liberal thinking.

We owe these people nothing.

This island is only so big.

Unemployment is high enough.

Unless these people have a skill that is nationally required, they should stay put.

Try just wandering into other english speaking countries and asking for benefit and see how you get on.

Lets have a big F##k Off slice of realism here.

Slimy38 - 7/2/13 at 10:36 PM

I'm fairly sure the Polish were tarred with the same brush, until they came over and it turned out they wanted to work for a living...

I quite like the Australian points system for immigration, that seems like a good idea to me.

[Edited on 7/2/13 by Slimy38]

wylliezx9r - 7/2/13 at 10:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mookaloid

You fecking serious ? Petition signed.

fazerruss - 7/2/13 at 10:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JacksAvon

Unless these people have a skill that is nationally required, they should stay put.

Try just wandering into other english speaking countries and asking for benefit and see how you get on.

+1

and signed

jase380 - 7/2/13 at 10:55 PM

Signed here, surely it has to stop sometime..

tegwin - 7/2/13 at 10:58 PM

quote:
I quite like the Australian points system for immigration, that seems like a good idea to me.

THIS!!! But it wont ever happen will it.... none of the political parties will stick their necks out far enough to risk a radical reform like that!

myke pocock - 7/2/13 at 11:03 PM

Racist, RACIST??? Where the fook are you coming from? Our problem in this country is that we are constantly being intimidated by the cry of "your racist". Strict and VERY limited imigration YES, spongers for what they can wheedle out of us DEFINAtELY no. Mr mookaloid, would YOU go to Bulgaria or Rumania for their Social Security and Health Services? I THINK NOT!

blakep82 - 7/2/13 at 11:11 PM

This whole racist card is getting used too much. They are both white european nations, therefore its not racist.
I once got called racist for not voting snp, work that one out...

Anyway, immigration needs to be tightened up, I agree, this country is in a bad enough way without trying to sort every other country out, the only way I think it can work now is the way oz does it.

However the statement above is very much full of sweeping generalisations, I stopped reading after 'the poles' lol

Ninehigh - 7/2/13 at 11:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by myke pocock
Racist, RACIST??? Where the fook are you coming from? Our problem in this country is that we are constantly being intimidated by the cry of "your racist". Strict and VERY limited imigration YES, spongers for what they can wheedle out of us DEFINAtELY no. Mr mookaloid, would YOU go to Bulgaria or Rumania for their Social Security and Health Services? I THINK NOT!

No he'd just smack Johnny Foreigner with his passport, and drop his monacle at the idea of social security while his Irish chums go on about potatoes and whisky.

Seriously though you can't just state that 2 nations will take root in our benefits offices! That is the only issue I have with your op though, we do need some immigration control

mookaloid - 7/2/13 at 11:29 PM

I have no problem with the petition - I agree with it.

I totally agree that we are at risk of being swamped by immigrants. I think the Aussie points system is a good idea. I don't think that anyone from the EU should be able to just wander in to the UK and just claim benefits from us, or take our jobs etc etc

................... but the thing you received and pasted in the original post is racist. It basically says that anyone form Bulgaria or Romania has criminal genes in their DNA. It might even be breaking the law by inciting racial hatred. That is an appalling bit of sensationalism.

Edited to add: the race relations act covers discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic and national origin.

[Edited on 7/2/13 by mookaloid]

morcus - 7/2/13 at 11:40 PM

I think you'll find accusing people of having something in their DNA that makes them criminals and scroungers, even if said in jest, is racist. I don't think he was saying he wants people to come to the UK and 'scrounge'.

It's outrageous to claim that anyone who'd like to move to Britain must have wrecked their own country, or do you really think the UK is such a poo place that noone would come here for any legitimate reason? Like to do a shitty job noone here will do and be racially abused (From what I've seen myself, mostly by the real scroungers)?

If I told you there was a place where you'd get ten times as much as you do now to do a job you could do in you sleep in a place where the weather was better and with less coruption would you not want to go? Now imagine how poo things would be when you got there and you have to live in a slum in a crap town where everyday the papers were fully of headlines about you being the scum of the earth while your working 10 hour days cleaning or sweating away in a kitchen? Why do you think all the Polish people are going home?

I tell you why these countries are brought into the EU, it's to try and bring them up to our level by offering them help and by imposing rules, by agreeing to join, they agree to accept EU rules which in theory should make the places freer and less corrupt.

I'm sure this thread could have at least been started without resorting to racism by just telling us what was going to happen and saying, if you don't agree with the freedoms of work and travel from the EU to the UK, sign this petition without demonising millions of people who apparantly have a much worse life than us.

Strontium Dog - 8/2/13 at 12:15 AM

What is wrong with you Daily Fail readers? Tax evasion by the rich costs this country FAR more than all the benefits claimants put together! I don't really care as I'm emigrating anyway as I'd rather be poor in the sun than poor in the rain. If we weren't in Europe then I would be scuppered and stuck here which is the last thing I want. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but you lot need to wise up and look to the Banksters and big corporations for bringing us down, not a load of Poles, or Bulgarians or whoever.

The same thing was said of the poles a few years ago and I've worked with a few and they were a decent hard working bunch.

It IS racism to despise another nationality by the way! Sectarianism, be it religious or racial is the wrong direction for Mankinds development. Just out of interest, Nikola Tesla was a Croat and Einstien a refugee from Germany as was for instance Marlene Dietrich!

BangedupTiger - 8/2/13 at 12:24 AM

Why anyone would want to come to this country is beyond me. I hope they all descend, then i'm moving to a deprived county with nice weather that has no scumbag locals, then I can live like a king.

As for the criminal comment, its largely fact.

blakep82 - 8/2/13 at 12:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Strontium Dog

It IS racism to despise another nationality by the way!

I think its actually xenophobia, but whether is strictly a fear, or whether that goes to hatered I dont know

RK - 8/2/13 at 03:36 AM

Caveat: I couldn't be bothered reading all the comments but here's a foreigner's take:

If you want to go live in France for the weather, food etc, then you have to have them move to the UK once in a while (and it does happen - the French are in love with the UK whether they say so openly or not). But what other countries are in your interests to be linked to, is open to question. Why did they let those oddball places in the EU? Well, it has to do with who else they might link up with instead, and perhaps it heads off a lot of trouble down the road if you just have them in the EU, and put up with a few "unwashed" every now and again.

You hear the same arguments in France and Belgium, and yet you really don't see these so called invaders, even when you look for them. Your countries in Europe (to us, the UK is in Europe, although I know many don't like that, so to them, I apologise) are not used to immigration, and see immigrants as invaders, as they once were.

All those who hate the EU have to remember that Europe has had a few wars over the years (do you so soon forget?), and at the moment, for the most part, people are getting along much better than ever before. This is the ultimate goal. Choose your battles carefully.

T66 - 8/2/13 at 07:45 AM

I am all up for strict management of our borders, the student visa game has for too long been abused massively, so has the Border Agencies ability to deal with anyone, once they are not stood in front of them.

We all know the numbers are massive, and the numbers produced by the Border agency, are of limited integrity and use.

The UKBA is failing the country, just like successive Governments have on the whole issue of immigration.

Yet we still have immigrants coming here in their thousands, with one intention. Make money and pay their way for their family, whether they happen to be in the UK or elsewhere. Work and pay tax ? - Thats allowed.

My Land Rover was sold to a Romanian - I spent an hour chatting with 3 of them, they all worked in a meat precessing plant, all happy with their work and all supporting their families back in Romania. On their admissions, their job was a tough one.

I stereotyped the Romanians, and was entirely wrong. You cannot do this with a whole nation, its simply wrong.

My other observations - Why would 3 Romanians work in a UK meat processing plant,here's why - because successive Governments have talked tough on dealing with the millions of benefits dwellers we have here, But there are millions of UK citizens who would not consider working in a meat plant, because they dont have too, just like the thousands of immigrant cleaners we have, the long term non producers would cry human rights and a family life to continue sitting in the house smoking. Not talking those who cannot work because of health or valid reasons.
I could write a book on the generations of non producing families Ive come across, who just sit back, drink and smoke and take take take.

The immigration problems we have in the UK are down to Governments failing to effectively deal with it, not Romanians and Bulgarians trying to feed their families. Our system is weak, if Bulgaria was oil producing, it would be full of Brits working there, just like they do in the Gulf states, How many Brits are working on Russian Oil & Gas plants ? answer - not many, the Russians employ Russians.

And finally - Anyone with rosy goggles on, about how good it is in Antipodes, particularly NZ. I personally know 2 families who made the move south, and returned after 6 months. Both complained of open hostility to their English accents by the locals - racism ? Taking all the locals jobs?

PS - My local church yard has about 100 war graves, about 80% are Polish Forces, who gave their lives in WW2 fighting for their own countries independence and ours. These guys were injured & maimed in Europe, and ended up living the last days of their lives, in the local cottage hospital.

All heroes in my eyes, and 100% Polish - God Bless them

[Edited on 8/2/13 by T66]

Daddylonglegs - 8/2/13 at 07:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wylliezx9r
quote:
Originally posted by mookaloid

You fecking serious ? Petition signed.

DITTO!! Signed

AndyW - 8/2/13 at 08:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by JacksAvon

AGREED and signed

JoelP - 8/2/13 at 08:38 AM

Completely agree with mookaloid on both points. Agree that immigration needs controlling, but the text in the first post is racist by definition. Racial generalisations etc.

A1 - 8/2/13 at 08:53 AM

Totally agree and signed!

To be honest, I dont think the poles are any good either, got plenty of stories about them. Plus the work they do is cheap for a reason-its shit.
These countries are poor and crime ridden for a reason, that being the people that are in them.

I know its tarring with a brush, but better safe than sorry. Charity starts at home, we need to start looking after number one and helping get more of our own people back into employment. Even though a hefty chunk of them dont want it.

As for is its racist or not... Come tell the romanians in edinburgh that are kneeling on the street wailing for money that, Ive seen them (on the way to work) coming out of theyre free council housing en mass and they just go to beg!
Maybe if it all goes wrong and we end up independant and theres no money for them theyll bugger off!

tilly819 - 8/2/13 at 08:58 AM

Signed

johnemms - 8/2/13 at 09:01 AM

Signed - My Government needs to give it a look over - thats their job..

Your beliefs dont make you a better person
Your behaviour does..

Slimy38 - 8/2/13 at 09:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by T66

And finally - Anyone with rosy goggles on, about how good it is in Antipodes, particularly NZ. I personally know 2 families who made the move south, and returned after 6 months. Both complained of open hostility to their English accents by the locals - racism ? Taking all the locals jobs?

To be fair, I only commented on their points process as being a good idea, I have no idea what it's actually like to be there.

Paul Turner - 8/2/13 at 09:33 AM

Racist bigotry.

No place on this forum, or any forum.

People with write this stuff should risk jail and big fines.

You only write because it an anonymous forum.

Publish your own pamphlet and hand it out, then see what happens.

r1_pete - 8/2/13 at 09:46 AM

This country is full, its working population cannot afford to keep the non working population and the debt we have (but thats another argument) This is why we all have to work longer, receive smaller pensions, why benefits are under review etc. etc. it is economics.

I agree it is another story if people come her legitimately, work, pay tax and ni and generally contribute to the countries economoc turnover, but those who don't add to our problem.

jase380 - 8/2/13 at 09:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Turner
Racist bigotry.

No place on this forum, or any forum.

People with write this stuff should risk jail and big fines.

You only write because it an anonymous forum.

Publish your own pamphlet and hand it out, then see what happens.

I thought we were still entitled to freedom of speech in this country ??. I suppose we should just roll over and let anyone who feels like it walk right in and start claiming housing / disability / child benefits while we all just swallow it up and keep paying for it.

Ninehigh - 8/2/13 at 10:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by A1
Charity starts at home, we need to start looking after number one and helping get more of our own people back into employment. Even though a hefty chunk of them dont want it.

Tbh that's the biggest immigration problem. Sure we'd all (mostly) move in order to do the same job for 10x the normal rate, but what if the job's not there?

Sort immigration out by either forcing the workshy into work, or maybe we should airdrop them in Bulgaria

owelly - 8/2/13 at 10:14 AM

I also think that the OPs post is racist. I would never post something that says Scots are all tight ginger alcoholics or that Yorkshiremen are whippet-sniffing pie &mushy pea munchers that make Scots look generous. I may think it but wouldn't say it......
I recently visited a museum and it had a large display showing how the population in and around West Yorkshire had changed. It showed that without immigration, the British industrial revolution would have been very different. There would have been no-one to drive the buses, empty the bins, clean the big houses and do all the other tasks that the locals refused to do. OK so buses didn't much affect the industrial revolution but you get the idea?!
Likewise, we need overseas workers to run our NHS! And there lies the clue....Workers.
Before letting anyone into our 'system', make sure they have something to feed into it!

froggy - 8/2/13 at 11:29 AM

I don't have a problem with immigrants but the bartering process that always happens with Nigerians , Albanians and Romanians gets on my tits a bit , poles tend to be easiest to desk with and Albanians the worst . If that makes me racist so be it . If they find work and pay tax its our lazy dole scroungers to blame not them

adithorp - 8/2/13 at 11:55 AM

I listened to a report about this "problem" on the radio a few nights ago.

They'd asked Bulgarians and Romanians if they were going to take advantage of the EU rules and go and work elswhere. Of those that said yes, they asked where? UK was not high on the destination list. There's easier places they prefer due to language similaritys apparently.
It also said which EU nation had the most people taking advantge for EU rules to work/live outside thier country... Guess what, it's us!

...but why let the truth get in the way of a good story. Pointing at poeple different to you and blaming them for you problems? Well thats never lead to trouble has it?

loony - 8/2/13 at 12:57 PM

You have very interesting point of view...

In Poland - we have lot of Bulgarians and Romanians, but they are here to trade on flea markets etc...
I don't hear often about crimes commited by them. I know that these countries are even poorer than Poland when we access EU, but this means they accept worse job conditions (harder job with lower salary) and it's still be very attractive for them.
I don't think that anybody employ imigrant when there would be your "local" candidate for the same salary... but there won't be. Just because no one want to work for such small money... will you pay more ? Don't think so.

I don't know what languages are at school in Romania or Bulgaria but in Poland you can learn English or (less) German, sometimes French. Maybe that's the reason why Poles choose UK/Ireland...

To clarify I can show you Polish reality as I live in Poland (not UK)
"Average salary" is about 700GBP per month (but the most popular is below 400GBP) and 1 liter of petrol cost about 1,1GBP... (I think this is good determinent at this forum)
You still don't understand why Poles (and other like Bulgarians and Romanians) want to work hard (as hard as in home country) and live better ?

I know lot of people who went to UK - they work, live and pay taxes. They don't think about return to Poland, so they don't save every penny - they live as they can best, spending money and again... paying taxes.
I think it will be similar with Bulgarians/Romanians...

But in the end - it's your island

Strontium Dog - 8/2/13 at 01:06 PM

Those that think immigration is the problem might do better to consider the problem from another angle. If other countries weren't so poor then they wouldn't come here. Helping poor countries to get on their feet would solve everything. You are looking in the wrong places for your answers and scapegoating immigrants because the powers that be are leading you up the garden path. Daily Fail, Fox News, Anything Murdoch does etc.

It would be so very easy to solve the issue of world poverty and thus move everyone at the bottom up a rung or two on the ladder. Oxfam say that the worlds 100 richest could end severe poverty for the whole world four times over. They also say the rich are getting richer. Much richer! Not hard to work out where the problem is then is it?

https://mobile.mmedia.me/lb/en/lifeandstyle/100_people_could_end_world_poverty

Theshed - 8/2/13 at 02:00 PM

What an extraordinary thread. The ignorance of the original poster is implicit in his inability to spell immigration but it is really sad to see how many people are prepared to accept and apply stereotypes and then plaster their insulting opinions all over the internet defending themselves by reference to "free speech".

It might be worth bearing in mind that this forum can be read in Romania. Freedom of speech has never extended to public insults which may even amount to a crime. It is beyond any reasonable argument that the original post was racist. A disparaging generalisation based solely on race (which for some years has included nationality) is plainly racist, rude and ill-informed. Anybody that believes that a white person cannot be racist about another white person has clearly overlooked the holocaust. A final small point in response to a post above - the Roma who we often see begging on our streets may or may not be Romanian - they are a separate race of Indian decent widely persecuted in Europe and in particular...in Romania.

I like this forum but am constantly surprised by the attitudes of people often so warm and generous. Any chance we can stick to less controversial topics such as CEC v BEC or why the best chassis are all aluminium

Paul Turner - 8/2/13 at 02:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Theshed
What an extraordinary thread. The ignorance of the original poster is implicit in his inability to spell immigration but it is really sad to see how many people are prepared to accept and apply stereotypes and then plaster their insulting opinions all over the internet defending themselves by reference to "free speech".

It might be worth bearing in mind that this forum can be read in Romania. Freedom of speech has never extended to public insults which may even amount to a crime. It is beyond any reasonable argument that the original post was racist. A disparaging generalisation based solely on race (which for some years has included nationality) is plainly racist, rude and ill-informed. Anybody that believes that a white person cannot be racist about another white person has clearly overlooked the holocaust. A final small point in response to a post above - the Roma who we often see begging on our streets may or may not be Romanian - they are a separate race of Indian decent widely persecuted in Europe and in particular...in Romania.

I like this forum but am constantly surprised by the attitudes of people often so warm and generous. Any chance we can stick to less controversial topics such as CEC v BEC or why the best chassis are all aluminium

Totally agree.

Perhaps the post should be locked. I would say perhaps it should be deleted but that would be censorship and no doubt the defenders of free speech would be out complaining.

Just remember what happened in Germany with the persecution of races.

theduck - 8/2/13 at 04:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jase380

I thought we were still entitled to freedom of speech in this country ??. I suppose we should just roll over and let anyone who feels like it walk right in and start claiming housing / disability / child benefits while we all just swallow it up and keep paying for it.

Only allowed freedom of speech if you are burning poppies etc.

wylliezx9r - 8/2/13 at 04:37 PM

Slightly off topic but here's a bit of free speech, anything get done about this ?

[Edited on 8/2/13 by wylliezx9r]

[Edited on 8/2/13 by wylliezx9r]

owelly - 8/2/13 at 05:07 PM

Godwins Law took longer than I thought...

wylliezx9r - 8/2/13 at 05:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by owelly
Godwins Law took longer than I thought...

Very true, unbelievable really !

johnemms - 8/2/13 at 05:41 PM

You wanted to be multi-cultural, now you got it. Too bad for you bro

[Edited on 8/2/13 by johnemms]

RK - 8/2/13 at 06:08 PM

Yeah the op is right. I dont like Romanians orBulgarians. Ive never met one but I am sure I wouldn't like him. Don't even speak the same language. They have a different word for everything.

myke pocock - 8/2/13 at 06:48 PM

I make absolutely no apology for my original post. I am sick and tired of this country being seen as the saviour for all the worlds troubles either by sending our troops to fight in dubious conflicts or to open our borders to all and sundry. Just think what it is costing every tax payer day on day. I am also pig sick of the use of the word "racist" as a threat to me being able to say WHAT I honestly think. I have worked my nuts off for 40 years, paid my taxes into THIS country and dont want to have to line anyone elses pocket from the EC or beyond thank you very much! Think I will end it here before I get even more angry.

By the way, this forum has a section for things that are NOT car related and that is why I like it so much.

theconrodkid - 8/2/13 at 07:19 PM

ok my 2p,s worth.
i live and work in London,it is rammed to the rafters yet more poeple are allowed to come and live here every year.
there is no spare housing and council houses are going to immigrants,a lot of them have no idea how to live in the west.
there are 2 main types of imigrant,the free loaders who have no intention of working but have learned that Britain is a soft touch and if you can come up with a sob story you will be given a free house and free money for life,look at the family of 10 living in a 4 star hotel in westminster...going by their name they came from somalia,why do we owe them a free ride ?.
a lot of them want to turn this once great country into the hell hole they left with all the wars and tribal stuff thrown in to stop them feeling home sick.
then there are the poles etc,they came to better themselves, if they can live 10 to a house and send the spare money back home,putting little back into the local economy they can return home after a few years and be pretty well off,i dont blame them,i have and still do work along side them,they are mainly easy to get on with and helpfull but they are taking the jobs locals could do and have forced down the level of wages for someone who lives here and has a mortgage and a family to support to a level where they need a sub from the tax payer just to survive.
i would stop all imigration and send back anyone who has not been able to support themselves and thos who commit criminal activities,just look at the names of crims caught in murder,drugs,muggings and fraud,hardly a smith or jones amongst them !.
to those of you who dont live in the situation i do and like to wave the racist card at every oppertunity,take a trip to any major city and you will see the problems immigration has caused.
oh and before you call me a racist,my ex was part south american,part chineese and my curret girlfriend is Polish !.

jossey - 8/2/13 at 07:31 PM

Signed.

I do hope we don't get rid of all the foreigners. Ill never get food after 5:30 again lol

johnemms - 8/2/13 at 07:45 PM

59% of people who don’t own a home say they’ll never be able to afford to buy in their area.

1.6m adults are living with their parents because they can’t afford to rent or buy.

44% of Britons believe their children or future children won’t be able to afford a decent home.*

Jon Ison - 10/2/13 at 07:39 PM

welcome to a brand new edition of

'ASYLUM'.
Today's program features another chance to take part in our exciting
competition:
HIJACK AN AIRLINER
and win
A COUNCIL HOUSE !
We've already given away hundreds of millions of pounds and thousands of dream
homes, courtesy of our sponsor,

The British Taxpayer.
And don't forget, we're now the fastest growing game on the planet.

Anyone can play, provided they don't already hold a valid British Passport, and
you only need one word of English:
'ASYLUM'
Prizes include all-expenses-paid accommodation, cash benefits starting at £180 a week and a chance to earn thousands more begging, mugging, burgling and accosting drivers at traffic lights.

This competition is open to everyone buying a ticket or stowing away on one of
our partner airlines, ferry companies or Eurostar.

No application ever refused - reasonable or unreasonable.

All you have to do is destroy all your papers and remember the magic password:
'ASYLUM'
A few years ago, 140 members of a Taliban family from Afghanistan were flown
Goat Class from Kabul to our international gateway at Stansted where local law
enforcement officers were on hand to fast-track them to their luxury
£200-a-night rooms in the fabulous four star Hilton Hotel.

They joined tens of thousands of other lucky winners already staying in hotels
all over Britain ........
Our most popular destinations also include the White Cliffs of Dover and the
world famous Toddington Services area, in Historic Bedfordshire.

If you still don't understand the rules, don't forget, there's no need to phone
a friend or ask the audience
Just apply for legal aid.
Hundreds of lawyers, social workers and counsellors are waiting to help - FREE
It won't cost you a penny.
It could change your life forever.
So play today.

Iraqi terrorists, Afghan dissidents, Albanian gangsters, pro-Pinochet activists,
anti-Pinochet activists, Kosovan drug-smugglers, Tamil Tigers, bogus Bosnians,
Rwandan mass murderers, Somali guerrillas...the list is endless

EVERYONE IS WELCOME - INCLUDING ALL YOUR OWN WIVES AND CHILDREN
COME ON DOWN !

Get along to the airport ! Get along to the lorry park !
Get along to the ferry terminal ! Don't stop in Germany or France !

All European countries will willingly speed you on your way !
Come straight to Britain
And you are:
**** GUARANTEED ****
to be one of tens of thousands of lucky winners in the easiest game on earth.
Everyone's a winner, when they play
'ASYLUM'