Board logo

Where to watch Ford v ferrari film
matty h - 7/1/20 at 09:49 PM

I went to the cinema and watched it on the first weekend it was out however I would love to watch it again and let my brother see it has anyone found anywhere online to watch the full film yet.
Mat

COREdevelopments - 7/1/20 at 10:29 PM

I also seen it in the cinema and really enjoyed it. Not sure when it's out however, there is a good documentary to compliment the film called Shelby American. It's worth a watch.

Sorry, I meant to say Netflix

Rob

[Edited on 7/1/20 by COREdevelopments]

matty h - 7/1/20 at 10:41 PM

Sounds good where can I watch shelby America also just found one called 24hr war.

StrikerChris - 7/1/20 at 10:54 PM

Its on the cinemaHD app, but I had to scroll through afew links to find a decent quality copy.

Chris

COREdevelopments - 7/1/20 at 11:01 PM

Shelby American

check out above

jossey - 8/1/20 at 08:59 AM

It's on the beetv app in Hd.or go back to everyman cinema they are giving away free whiskey old fashioned cocktails per ticket. Or at least they did when I watched it a few week back.

David It's on the beetv app in Hd.or go back to everyman cinema they are giving away free whiskey old fashioned cocktails per ticket. Or at least they did when I watched it a few week back.

David

Mr Whippy - 9/1/20 at 06:56 AM

I didn't want to see it after my wife watched it with her friends and said it was very good

The wife liking a car thing is usually a bad sign...

cliftyhanger - 9/1/20 at 09:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
I didn't want to see it after my wife watched it with her friends and said it was very good

The wife liking a car thing is usually a bad sign...

We went together, both enjoyed teh film, good story well told etc.
Yes, some people have been critical about little details, but they failed to grasp it is a film, not a documentary.

If you want another recommendation, go and see JoJo Rabbit. We really enjoyed that, but verty difficult to explain the film or why we liked it so much.

Mr Whippy - 10/1/20 at 07:12 AM

Oh yeah I saw the trailer for Jo Jo Rabbit and it looked hilarious I think I'll see that at the weekend, cheers for the reminder