Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Category B write off of tin top for no obvious reason
steve m

posted on 15/1/20 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
If its a diesel, as I said in my post further up the page, then it will probably still be written off, as we have a row of customers cars in our pound, with minimal damage, but all diesels, waiting to be scrapped
A couple of them, I could not see any damage at all

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

Mr Whippy

posted on 16/1/20 at 12:27 PM Reply With Quote
Probably still not an issue so long as it is in a category that allows it back on the road. My wife's volvo was written off by her being an idiot and ramming the house but all fixed its fine and we'll just run it till it's too old. The money we got from the insurance, even after buying it back off them, covered the repairs and finishing my Landrover restoration
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
coyoteboy

posted on 17/1/20 at 10:13 AM Reply With Quote
Update 2:

Ins Company graciously apologised, accepted independent assessor's position that it was barely a Cat N and have amended the marker, so I can get it back on the road (having sunk about 1K into new suspension parts and steering box I'm pretty glad!), and have given me my excess back.

Mr Whippy

posted on 17/1/20 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.