Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Central Scottish Meet
Dunc

posted on 24/2/02 at 10:40 PM Reply With Quote
Central Scottish Meet

Noticed a couple of blokes from Central Scotland on the list, wondering how many more there are and perhaps getting a meet organised somewhere (Pub). Drop me a line if your interested.

Dunc

MarkD

posted on 25/2/02 at 06:54 PM Reply With Quote
Dunc,

I'm happy to meet up - where & when?

Mark

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dunc

posted on 25/2/02 at 11:07 PM Reply With Quote
I suppose somewhere about Denny would be best then, whats the best pub these days and what night would be best.

Dunc

MarkD

posted on 25/2/02 at 11:26 PM Reply With Quote
The best pub in Denny - that's an hard choice! I guess the First Down in Dunipace would be a reasonable compromise. How about a week on Tuesday (05/03/02) - it shouldn't be too busy during the week?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dunc

posted on 26/2/02 at 10:03 AM Reply With Quote
Tuesday the 5th it is then. About 7ish? Anyone else in the area is welcome to come along.

Dunc.

MarkD

posted on 28/2/02 at 11:13 PM Reply With Quote
The back of 7 is fine - see you then

Mark

Barker

posted on 11/4/02 at 11:46 AM Reply With Quote
Was a member of Yorkshire club - a few years ago am now in Aberdeen. Am renovating a garage at present to start build in summer.

Are you taking new memebers?

Pete Barker

MarkD

posted on 15/4/02 at 10:58 PM Reply With Quote
Pete,

We've only managed one meeting so far at a pub just outside of Falkirk. However, there seems to be quite a few people in Central Scotland either on the list or lurking, so attendance may improve in the future. At the moment it's probably not worth making a special journey down from Aberdeen to meet myself and Dunc!

Mark

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.