Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Oulton trackday Nov 12th £125 open pitlane!
Steve PH

posted on 27/8/10 at 06:56 AM Reply With Quote
Oulton trackday Nov 12th £125 open pitlane!

Hi Fellas

We are organising another club trackday at Oulton Park, this time it’s Friday Nov 12th and we’re hoping to get some LoCost owners involved. As usual, we are offering this event to the owners clubs we work with first, it’s always a popular event with the clubs so it becomes a bit of a mini-meet as well. Oulton has some great places to spectate from, decent catering and plenty of space for everyone to gather together. We will also be having Xtreme Photography there so any drivers can see how their car looks on track and buy photos and CDs etc.

The trackday will be running with our usual setup of open pitlane and limited numbers to make sure you can get plenty of lappage on this fantastic circuit!

For the novices (or more experienced drivers) we will have free tuition available, all our instructors are ARDS licenced and hand picked from the guys I work with at the Oulton Race School so they are very familiar with how to get a car round the track quickly and safely and will make sure you get the best out of the day.

The list price for this event is £150 but we are doing a special club rate and we’ve frozen last years price so you can book a place for just £125. Passengers can be booked in for a tenner and extra drivers for £35.

Bookings can be made HERE but if you’d like to come along please shout up on here and I’ll send you the discount code to get the club rate.

Cheers

Steve H
Trackaction-Online

Here’s a few shots from last years event -

[Edited on 27/8/10 by Steve PH]

[Edited on 27/8/10 by Steve PH]

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
welderman

posted on 27/8/10 at 07:42 AM Reply With Quote
im interested u2u2u

Joe

Dangle_kt

posted on 27/8/10 at 08:57 AM Reply With Quote
That sounds good....

*runs off to ask the wife*

Steve PH

posted on 28/8/10 at 07:12 AM Reply With Quote
U2Us sent to welderman and Dangle.

If anyone else is up for this one please post up on here, best not send me a U2U as I don't always see them very quickly but I get an email each time the thread is updated.

Cheers

Steve H

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
bigfoot4616

posted on 28/8/10 at 08:54 AM Reply With Quote
i may be interested. would like to do it but won't be able to commit to anything before october.
Steve PH

posted on 28/8/10 at 12:35 PM Reply With Quote
No problem, I've sent you the details and the discount isn't time limited. Obviously if it sells out then it would be too late but just book as soon as you are ready and hopefully you'll be OK.

Steve H

Jon Ison

posted on 14/9/10 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
Cars now fixed, can you send me details please ?
Steve PH

posted on 15/9/10 at 05:50 AM Reply With Quote
U2U sent.
Jon Ison

posted on 15/9/10 at 04:01 PM Reply With Quote
Booked, used discount code to pay for a garage, spent many an hour at Oulton but not many dry ones.

See you there guys.

[Edited on 15/9/10 by Jon Ison]

eddie99

posted on 15/9/10 at 04:33 PM Reply With Quote
Whats the restrictions on cars and noise? Race cars allowed?

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

Steve PH

posted on 15/9/10 at 05:06 PM Reply With Quote
Racecars are fine, 105db static and no single seaters please.
Jon Ison

posted on 23/9/10 at 02:41 PM Reply With Quote
Whats your refund policy ?

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/16/viewthread.php?tid=143407

Steve PH

posted on 23/9/10 at 06:38 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear that Jon, hope it's all fixable! Phil will be in touch about getting a credit etc.
john77cars

posted on 27/9/10 at 07:40 PM Reply With Quote
hi,how many places do you have left,i would be after 3x places,regards john.
Steve PH

posted on 27/9/10 at 08:40 PM Reply With Quote
Hi John

It's selling nicely but we can fit you in, I'll send you the booking info.

john77cars

posted on 28/9/10 at 07:55 PM Reply With Quote
are you running the full track and how many cars can you have booked,just with you saying limited numbers?,also do you take credit card or is is paypal only,regards john.
Steve PH

posted on 29/9/10 at 05:44 AM Reply With Quote
It is the full international circuit and we limit the total numbers to avoid queuing. At the moment there's just over 20 spaces left which should go pretty quickly.

It is paypal only I'm afraid but they will take a credit card without having to register I think....?

[Edited on 29/9/10 by Steve PH]

john77cars

posted on 29/9/10 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
just booked for track and also a garage,do you send me any paper work or do i just turn up,regards john.
Steve PH

posted on 29/9/10 at 06:00 PM Reply With Quote
Good to have you aboard! We'll send out full drivers info by email about a week before the event with times and other useful stuff on it
Steve PH

posted on 2/10/10 at 06:21 PM Reply With Quote
We are down to the last dozen spaces now on this one so if you want a space please get it booked to avoid missing out.

Steve H

tonym

posted on 5/10/10 at 06:56 PM Reply With Quote
Oulton

Please could you send the code if it is not too late. I did send a u2u but recieved no reply

Thanks
Tonym

Steve PH

posted on 5/10/10 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
I'll U2U it over Tony, sorry about the delay, I can't get emails to tell me when I get a U2U
Steve PH

posted on 7/10/10 at 06:12 AM Reply With Quote
WE ARE NOW BOOKED UP FOR THIS EVENT!

Just want to say a big thankyou to all the guys who have booked for this one, we will be sending out info packs by email a few days before the event and I’m looking forward to seeing you all at Oulton Park!

If anyone wants to go on the reserve list you can sign up on our forum HERE

Cheers

Steve H

Jon Ison

posted on 10/10/10 at 12:10 PM Reply With Quote
Hi guys,

As the event is now booked up and its looking like I'm not going to be able to make it due to a little incident at Cadwell I have a place booked along with a garage, I would like to recoup my costs.

I have enquired and its perfectly ok to transfer the booking so your safe on that side of things.

u2u me if interested, 1 confirmed place, 1 confirmed garage.

Steve PH

posted on 18/10/10 at 06:06 AM Reply With Quote
Would any of you that have booked a garage please PM me with your full name so I can make sure you are all grouped together.

Cheers

Steve H

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.