Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Don't forget W London meeting!
ChrisW

posted on 15/3/02 at 05:32 PM Reply With Quote
Don't forget W London meeting!

Sunday 17th (this weekend!), 12 at Hayes MaccyD's.

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
theconrodkid

posted on 15/3/02 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
AND CHRIS IS BUYING!
Jon Ison

posted on 15/3/02 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote
you all got wide bodied cars then ?, miccy D's, make ya fat
macdave69

posted on 15/3/02 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
make sure you lock your cars gentlemen otherwise Dazza will have for sale signs in them before you have ordered your big mac

PS Can i have my granny back now Dazza

Dazza

posted on 16/3/02 at 02:00 PM Reply With Quote
sorry mate, the granny made £10, but i will share it with you, its only fair....

see ya all tomorro.

fuckit

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

theconrodkid

posted on 17/3/02 at 03:08 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks to all who attended,i think we had a laugh and found out about my bumpsteer thanks to Tony a few ideas were exchanged and deals done!.
next meet i hope we can get some better coffee so if anyone has any ideas please post them.
See you all again soon hopefully .John.

Dazza

posted on 17/3/02 at 05:12 PM Reply With Quote
yep, i sold something so i am happy!!!!!!!!

hahaha

Chris, how do i get a pic of my bike on my messages/posts like your fiesta?????

fuckit

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

ChrisW

posted on 18/3/02 at 11:13 AM Reply With Quote
Dazza

You need to upload the image to some webspace (or email it to me and I'll upload it to this server). Then go to your profile (click link in top left) and type the URL for the image where it says 'Avatar URL'

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dazza

posted on 18/3/02 at 11:17 AM Reply With Quote
ok, i will e-mail u it and then you can tell me where it is and i will do so, cheers matey!!!!

fuckit

James

posted on 18/3/02 at 12:26 PM Reply With Quote
The last thing I want to do is ruin anyone's fun or sound like I'm on the Yahoo group but for the poor so-and-so's who browse this list via modems, having loads of pictures means it takes an age to load every page up. I realise an individual picture is only 3K or so but as soon as loads of people have them it's gonna make modem browsing a real slow affair.

Instead, what about if there was a section with your profile that'd allow you to upload a picture. That way, people could choose their favourite car, bike, picture of themselves, naked lady etc. etc. but it'd only have to be downloaded by choice. This would be easy to access because of the profile button at the bottom of every post but would still follow the rules of 'netiquette' because people don't 'have' to download it.

Personally, I browse at work with a 32Mb link so it's more than fast enough but I know what it's like to browse solely at 56K.

Just some thoughts!

James

macdave69

posted on 18/3/02 at 12:48 PM Reply With Quote
eeeeeewwwwwww
pc envy
I have an esdn link designed for use on the starship enterprise, it's so fast it loads up images before i even realise i wanted them!!!!!!
well that was what i told my boss about the nekkid laydees

ChrisW

posted on 18/3/02 at 01:56 PM Reply With Quote
James

I only browse (from home) on a 56k so I know how you feel. Once you've seen the images once your PC will cache them on the hard drive so it's only the first time you see them that it takes a few seconds extra to download. Plus, the 'words' load before the pictures so you can start reading the thread before the picture appear if you want.

Chris

Dazza

posted on 19/3/02 at 12:09 AM Reply With Quote
i am on 56k and i dont mind, it not to bad, and as chris said, the words come first...ooooeeeerrrrrr......and the pics are stored......

i shall be getting my pic on soon and i will not care how long it takes as i will then see my lovelly bike in all my posts!!!!!

even if i cant ride it much in this F*cking weather!!!

fuckit

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.