Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: May J29 meeting,
Jon Ison

posted on 24/4/02 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
May J29 meeting,

1st May, Twin oaks Motel, 7.30ish, if the weather's like it is at the mo 70o, then there should be a fair few motors there to drool over, expect a fair turnout from our yorkshire friends too, and a certain car in my garage will make a guest appearance too.

Can we close the hill this week ? anyone who as been to one of our meetings will tell you we have probaly the best "hill climb" hill in the country on our door step, it has everything, 1 in 4 bits, hairpins, 2 long straight bits, nice all but flat out bendy bits, it has the lot, so Plastic tank man, its your turn to stand at the top ?

locodude

posted on 24/4/02 at 08:19 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Jon
Glad you're on the road at last. I think there will be at least 3 of us going maybe 6 if I can round up the troops. The Tangerine Dream will be there anyhoo. Can't we take it in turns at the top of the hill?
All this of course is weather permitting.
Chris PTM
p.s. Why does owning one of these cars turn you in to a weather obsessed lunatic?

Jon Ison

posted on 24/4/02 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
well there's one thing for sure, you will here me coming, your rite about the weather, i hope it never rains again, till november anyways........and yes, i will block the top of the hill for you.....

Got your fly scrapers workin, sorry, wipers ?

locodude

posted on 24/4/02 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
Hi
Yes they're working, just need some smaller blades. New dash is almost complete but I'm getting restless, so the washers will have to wait till the weather's crap again! See you wednesday.
Chris PTM

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.