Board logo

4000 posts!!!
bi22le - 23/12/16 at 09:23 AM

I have just noticed that I have past 400 posts.

So, as it is the time of year to get all huggy and centimental I would like to just say a few thanks.

1) Chris - I read this site, without fail, every single day. It is my go to source of information for my life. This site is great so thank you.
2) The people I have met - You have all been very pleasant to talk to and deal with. Lets get out in 2017 and have a LCB track day camping booze up!!
3) The people I have not met - Cheers for putting up with my silly posts drunken posts and general jibba jabba!

To celebrate my use of LCB over the past 7 years I have just donated again!

A small token for all the effort you put in. Cheers Chris.

Wayne.

loggyboy - 23/12/16 at 09:30 AM

Pah... Amatuer

nick205 - 23/12/16 at 09:39 AM

Keep up at the back!

BUT - LIKWISE...

LCB seems to be a pretty good source of knowledge and the people I've met via LCB have been good too. Thank you Chris for your efforts (and I'm sure expense) in operating the forum. I'm pleased to be a member and visit most days

CosKev3 - 23/12/16 at 09:49 AM

Wait a minute I'll just go and find you super forum hero's a Blue Peter badge or something. .........

Ben_Copeland - 23/12/16 at 10:16 AM

Pah I did that like years ago.

jps - 23/12/16 at 10:53 AM

Agree - great site - wonderful resource for anyone building a car - especially a 'kit' - but I see plenty of posts from people with production car projects too.
Great that there is hardly any ruckus on here either - some other forums I look at have lots of sniping and personal vendetta going on!

Appreciate the work Chris puts in greatly - and the prospect of the Haynes site being shut down a few weeks ago made me appreciate this even more!

coozer - 23/12/16 at 11:33 AM

Totally agree with No2 there... Let's do it just like the robin hood owners club!!!!

phelpsa - 23/12/16 at 03:38 PM

You've just pipped me. It's taken over half my life to reach it!

JoelP - 23/12/16 at 04:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by phelpsa
You've just pipped me. It's taken over half my life to reach it!

I'm so used to Facebook that I was looking for a like button!

mark chandler - 23/12/16 at 04:55 PM

Another thousand and you will get in the shop, the discounts are amazing

David Jenkins - 23/12/16 at 05:07 PM

Get past 15000 posts and you get "special customer" discounts!

rusty nuts - 23/12/16 at 05:45 PM

i really must have a look at the shop!