Board logo

4x workshops to rent
ChrisW - 24/2/19 at 12:32 PM

I have four 'double garage' sized units to rent in my secure compound just North of Aylesbury, Bucks. Approx 4.5m x 4.5m.

All will have power and lighting (three phase also potentially available). 24/7 access through the main gate by electronic fob then your own padlock on the unit door. The site is highly secure due to it's former use, is covered by CCTV, and is tucked away in a rural location where even the locals don't know it is there.

Perfect space in which to build a kit car or just as a storage unit. £100/month each.

Photos to follow. Available end of March.

Note: There is also a large workshop on site with two 2-post ramps available for ad-hoc use by separate negotiation.

Chris

number-1 - 28/2/19 at 06:05 PM

Chris, I am interested. Are they containers or a proper building? Im in Aylesbury.

ChrisW - 21/3/19 at 11:11 PM

Proper building. Brick on 3 sides, stud work front and partitions. Decent concrete floor with damp proof.

If you are asking for security reasons please don't have any concerns. Once you see the place you will understand!

Chris

Mr Whippy - 22/3/19 at 01:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Proper building. Brick on 3 sides, stud work front and partitions. Decent concrete floor with damp proof.

If you are asking for security reasons please don't have any concerns. Once you see the place you will understand!

Chris

peter030371 - 22/3/19 at 08:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy

Good god you managed to post a picture to this site