Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Removing or changing photos
Alan B

posted on 17/8/02 at 02:21 AM Reply With Quote
Removing or changing photos

How?
Is it possible?
Sometimes you may upload something to support or answer a question, and then later perhaps want to remove it to give you space back
Or even send the wrong picture by mistake (not that I would ever do that, oh noooo!)

Cheers,

Alan

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
UncleFista

posted on 17/8/02 at 07:27 PM Reply With Quote
I'd like to know how too, my "bit" is bolloxed ;(
ChrisW

posted on 23/8/02 at 01:28 PM Reply With Quote
Alan

You can't at the moment but I can't see a huge problem in putting a button in to delete a pciture. Leave it with me... trying to sort out some people's access not working first!

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ChrisW

posted on 23/8/02 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
I'd like to know how too, my "bit" is bolloxed ;(

Right, logged into the site as you the upload box appeared so I assumed everything is fine. It's only just now I realised that you've managed to get pics to upload but not show.

Anyway, I've been fiddling with the databases this afternoon to fix Highcost Builder's problem and it definatly works properly here now. Try it - it may be that the other fix I did today has sorted it. If not, let me know what system/browser you're using.

Alan - I'm on the case of being able to delete pics/edit desciptions now...!

Cheers, Chris.

merlin

posted on 23/8/02 at 04:28 PM Reply With Quote
What about if you upload a picture with the same file name? surely it will then over right the original and then you can change the description?? just a thought (had a few of those too many lately, must lie down now!)

shit happens! (but why always to me!!)

ChrisW

posted on 23/8/02 at 04:32 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry, no! If you upload the same filename it'll tag a number on the end of the filename for just that reason.

Working on it now - the buttons are there if anyone is interested enough to look!

Chris

My gaff my rules

ChrisW

posted on 23/8/02 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
Right, you can now delete photos. I'll sort out editing the descriptions after the weekend. Hope that keeps you happy for the time being!

Chris

My gaff my rules

fastenuff

posted on 25/8/02 at 06:13 AM Reply With Quote
I have just put some up so the problem seems to be fixed thanks Chris

Ingmar

Alan B

posted on 26/8/02 at 04:54 PM Reply With Quote
Chris, thanks for the edit/delete feature, it works well
UncleFista

posted on 26/8/02 at 05:10 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers Chris, nicely done, delete works well

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.