Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Can't log in??
Jasper

posted on 3/9/02 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
Can't log in??

Hi mate

I can't log in, but I can post, any ideas??

ChrisW

posted on 5/9/02 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
ERmm.. little more info please! Has it just started happening or is it a new problem? What system/OS/browser? Does http://locostbuilders.co.uk/read_cookie.pl show the right info?

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Jasper

posted on 6/9/02 at 06:51 PM Reply With Quote
Ok, so up till a few days ago my machine with cookies automatically logged me in. Now it doesn't, I go to 'Login' put in my details, hit the button, it says 'Succesfully logged in' and then doesn't. Using Win98, IE5, clicked on your link and it says: Cookies stored in your machine for LocostBuilders.co.uk. I can post but I have to put in my details all the time, and I can't pick up any U2U's (if I have any!)

Sort it Mr. Webmaster!!(please)

ChrisW

posted on 6/9/02 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
If that test page doesn't give your *correct* username and password (I'm afraid to say) it's most probably a problem at your end. Have you upgraded your browser recently? Changed your security settings? etc

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Jasper

posted on 6/9/02 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
No, nothing has changed on this machine, it's my old one at home and only used for a little light surfin and emailing.... my cookie settings are the same, fully enabled..
Jasper

posted on 7/9/02 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
Does it still work on your machine at work? I'm logged in as you now (as I'm sure you've noticed) and it seems fine to me!

ChrisW (NOT Jasper!)

bob

posted on 7/9/02 at 08:49 PM Reply With Quote
Spooky

I've been drinking alcohol chris,you should'nt do that.

Jasper

posted on 7/9/02 at 10:19 PM Reply With Quote
This is really odd, I still can't log in, I put my details in, hit the bottom, it says sucessfully logged it, then doesn't?????

Any more ideas??

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.