Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Bulk photo uploads
Browser

posted on 9/9/13 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote
Bulk photo uploads

Doubtless been asked before, but is there a way to upload photo's in bulk rather than one at a time as that is rather a pain!
Help please

nick205

posted on 9/9/13 at 09:48 PM Reply With Quote
Best to upload them elsewhere and point to them from the forum. Saves the load on the LCB server and there are easier places to upload and manage photos - photobucket etc.

Browser

posted on 10/9/13 at 09:27 AM Reply With Quote
I was considering this but wanted to check first, I think I'll go down this route as I have a Photobucket account.

Irony

posted on 10/9/13 at 09:45 AM Reply With Quote
Photobucket is not the way forward for Locostbuilders in my opinion. This website is foremost a resource for car builders. I have had lots of interesting and useful post ruined by images linked to Photobucket and then the poster has removed the images for some reason leaving the images broken. Ruining what was a useful thread.
40inches

posted on 10/9/13 at 09:48 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Irony
Photobucket is not the way forward for Locostbuilders in my opinion. This website is foremost a resource for car builders. I have had lots of interesting and useful post ruined by images linked to Photobucket and then the poster has removed the images for some reason leaving the images broken. Ruining what was a useful thread.

My thoughts exactly

Browser

posted on 10/9/13 at 07:53 PM Reply With Quote
I only need to get teh pics up so I can sell my Velocity, that's all. I know what you mean about Photobucket though, many a good thread ruined due to 'This picture has been moved or deleted'-type messages.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.