Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Mods
snakebelly

posted on 29/3/14 at 03:07 PM Reply With Quote
Mods

Chris, I have reported a couple of the recent spam kitchen threads by using the report button but nothing seems to have happened, its alright having U2U report etc but if your too busy to action them all the time then why not appoint a couple of forum mods to help take the load?
snakebelly

posted on 29/3/14 at 03:08 PM Reply With Quote
and just realised that I have had to post this as a new thread as the one I was replying too has been locked!! whats that all about!
theduck

posted on 29/3/14 at 07:28 PM Reply With Quote
I noticed the other thread was locked, and that also the dutton V5 thread has now been deleted, bit late now though! I agree that, for things like the spammers and threads like the dutton V5 thread, more moderators are needed to pull them as soon as possible.

ETA: Pretty sure this will also get locked and we will be told to use U2U, but I think it is an issue that should be discussed publicly.

[Edited on 29/3/14 by theduck]

sdh2903

posted on 29/3/14 at 08:50 PM Reply With Quote
I have u2u'd in the past and its not been answered hence my other post (which told me to u2u)

This site is too busy to be moderated by 1 occasional mod and the owner of the train set.

Not Anumber

posted on 29/3/14 at 08:50 PM Reply With Quote
Ask for mods though and you will just get people in parkas turning up on scooters.

snakebelly

posted on 29/3/14 at 09:47 PM Reply With Quote
I don't have an issue with the mods having to wear parkers as long as they show up every now and then :-)
Alfa145

posted on 29/3/14 at 11:06 PM Reply With Quote
Do not criticise the owner of the trainset or he'll cry and take his trains home, claiming it's all run for free and for fun.

But if the control issues were overcome and proper mods put in place then none of these issue would arrise.

So come on Chris, relinquish some moderator permissions to those willing to do the job and save you the grief you are causing yourself.

snakebelly

posted on 30/3/14 at 11:29 AM Reply With Quote
this will be an interesting test, I have just reported my own thread :-)

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.