Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: LeMans 24 tickets
ChrisW

posted on 17/5/17 at 05:54 PM Reply With Quote
LeMans 24 tickets

Due to a drop out from our group I have some Le Mans 24 hours tickets available.

Event is 17-18th June but I suggest you go on Thursday 15th and come back Monday 20th. Quite happy to help any 'first timers' with arrangements; I know LM can be a bit daunting the first time you go.

So, the tickets: I have 1x Houx camping pass and 3x general admission. This is what you need to get 1 car and up to three people to the event with a camping spot. The general admission tickets are easy to get but camping passes are like gold dust so close to the event especially for Houx which is regarded as one of the best places to camp. I booked these back in August last year!

Note: I am prepared to split one of the general admission tickets separately.

Looking for £310 for the Houx and two general admission

Add £87 if you want the third general admission.

^^ This is what I paid, no profiteering here!

Tickets are in hand and ready for collection from Aylesbury in Bucks, or add £10 for special delivery (insured)

As above, quite happy to advise anyone who has not been before. This will be my ninth year so I like to think I know what I am doing now! You are welcome to camp with us (group of 20) if you like or do your own thing.

Note: it's best to email or post here if you are interested. My u2u inbox is overflowing so messages often get missed.

Chris

My gaff my rules

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ChrisW

posted on 6/6/17 at 10:23 AM Reply With Quote
Bump!

Have all sorts of tickets now due to another pair dropping out including a 'seat' (ie turn up and go, everything is booked, no car needed).

Open to offers at this late stage of the game.

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ash_hammond

posted on 6/6/17 at 02:25 PM Reply With Quote
If you have a cheap start/finish grandstand seat spare. I'd be interested for a mate who did not want to pay the pull price.

.: www.mac1motorsports.co.uk | www.m1moc.com :.

ChrisW

posted on 6/6/17 at 03:40 PM Reply With Quote
I don't I'm afraid but there are a few grandstand tickets on eBay.

Chris

My gaff my rules

steve m

posted on 6/6/17 at 03:44 PM Reply With Quote
Chris, Thanks for the offer this morning, but as I am unavailable, I do hope someone else can take up the offer

To any newbies to the LM 24 hour race, I can recommend the "Chris W tours" as we did it a few years ago with him and the team, and I loved it, and would really like to go again, but this year am unable too

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.