Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Be Warned
Chippy

posted on 28/5/11 at 10:28 PM Reply With Quote
Be Warned

Hi, purchased a spare part from www.carparts365.co uk, even gave them the Ford part number, item arived only to reveal that it was nothing like the part I had ordered. I returned it to them and it was signed for on the 24 th of March, despite a dozen phone calls I am STILL waiting for my refund of nearly £90. So my advise don't ever use this useless bunch of t****rs. Makes me bloody mad! I would contact a solicitor, but that will just cost more than I am owed. Ray

To make a car go faster, just add lightness. Colin Chapman - OR - fit a bigger engine. Chippy

Mark Allanson

posted on 28/5/11 at 10:58 PM Reply With Quote
Website appears to have gone

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

speed8

posted on 28/5/11 at 11:14 PM Reply With Quote
If you paid for it with a credit card then get on to them and get them to refund your money. You have confirmation of signed delivery so should be easily done.

If it's through a debit card then check with your bank as some banks use the same rules for debit cards as credit cards.

BenB

posted on 28/5/11 at 11:29 PM Reply With Quote
Well they're in breach of their own returns policy which says refund within 30 days.... but I guess you know that.
What a load of twonks.

Charlie_Zetec

posted on 29/5/11 at 08:41 AM Reply With Quote
If necessary, take action through small claims court. Costs around £35 and usually either frightens them onto paying back anything owed or legally forces them to. But as already said, contact bank first!

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.