Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone use parcel2go?
myke pocock

posted on 19/4/17 at 01:17 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone use parcel2go?

Went on to parcel2go and entered the size (width, depth, height) and weight as asked for a delivery within England. I specifically added a centimeter or so on to the size to make sure. Selected the service with My Hermes and dropped of at the local collection point. A day or so later got an email to say the package was outside their small package size and i would need to pay more. There was nothing on the comparisons that i was offered to say MyHermes had any size restrictions, it just gave me a number of options from different carriers. Has anyone else had a similar problem?
loggyboy

posted on 19/4/17 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
Only similar (ish) issue I had was an item that P2G said was ok, but courier wasn't happy with (A tyre i think), it got sorted eventually after several emails back and forth. Personally I avoid hermes and yodel options when using p2g.

Mistral Motorsport

Charlie_Zetec

posted on 19/4/17 at 02:36 PM Reply With Quote
Used Parcel2Go twice, second time turned out worse than the first, and vowed never to use them again. Ever. Think I'd rather hike somewhere with goods strapped to my back than use them.

Totally useless, customer service skills akin to that possessed by a sunflower in the middle of winter. Actually makes my blood boil even thinking about these f**kwits....

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

Chris_Xtreme

posted on 19/4/17 at 03:02 PM Reply With Quote
to be fair, I have used P2G a fair bit. I stuffed up the address once and they sorted it out with the courier straight away. never had a problem.

I'd get in touch with P2G using the chat feature and see what they say.

Nickp

posted on 19/4/17 at 03:16 PM Reply With Quote
Use them loads and only had one bad experience which I managed to sort by chatting to an operator via their FB page.

It was a parcel to Oz. I'd weighed and measured it correctly but the courier demanded extra money before delivering it. I had to pay up as it was a valuable(ish) parcel then send proof that my measurements were correct when it got to the other end. I then got reimbursed.

steve m

posted on 19/4/17 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
"to be fair, I have used P2G a fair bit. I stuffed up the address once and they sorted it out with the courier straight away. never had a problem.

I'd get in touch with P2G using the chat feature and see what they say."

I have used them on numerous selling's on fealbay, but now I use hermes, directly from there website, and save about 20-25% on the parcel to go site, never had any issues (YET)

However, as said above I always add a couple of centimeters on, and make the weight the heaviest I can go to with out paying any more

Don't ever put the parcel down as exact sizes and weight, as they will argue/bill you

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.