Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Newbie introduction
L30N

posted on 24/5/11 at 07:01 AM Reply With Quote
Newbie introduction

thought it was about time i said hello on here after owning my Mk indy for a few months now

purchased my 06 mk indy zx10r off a member on here and loving every minute of it. looks abit different now, had no green on when i got it. think its getting addictive!

anyone in nottingham fancys a drive or meet sometime send me a message

cheers

Leon

dunk3

posted on 24/5/11 at 07:46 AM Reply With Quote
Welcome to the wonderful world of kitcars mate, i know the previous owner, you have one fast car there, take it steady
tomgregory2000

posted on 24/5/11 at 09:16 AM Reply With Quote
welcome to the nut house

ps: does your car come in a smaller size

mcerd1

posted on 24/5/11 at 10:29 AM Reply With Quote
hello and welcome

for your picture try the other bit of code, the one with the [pg]--------[/pg]

like this:
current photo
current photo

-

Coopz

posted on 24/5/11 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
Very nice car indeed, are they green or gold wheel nuts? Can't see on the phone! If green whereabouts did you pick them up from?
brookie

posted on 24/5/11 at 05:09 PM Reply With Quote
so u keep your licence then that one quick car that m8 if i had some more money that car would have been my m8
L30N

posted on 24/5/11 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
cheers guys,

sorry about the big pic, i didnt realise it would come out like that and i didn't preview before posting. it was my first post so i just copied the url from my gallery.

Coopz - yes they are green but they are 19mm wheel nut covers off flebay that were black, so just a quick visit to halfords for primer and kawasaki lime green spray paint and they seem to match pretty well. sorry about the pic it was taken off my phone in bright sunlight.

loving the car and yes it does seem very quick, although i have nothing to compare it to as its the only one ive been in! looking forward to some meets over the summer

brookie - yes mate i still havn't heard anything and neither has jase and its been over 6 weeks now since i went through the speed trap so fingers crossed.

L30N

posted on 26/5/11 at 05:12 PM Reply With Quote
for the people that have u2u'd about my lights and anyone else interested this is the ebay item number - 170633885452 for both sets it should come to about £88 inc delivery then you will need to make a bracket of somesort up.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.