Board logo

Tiger racing don't want my money.
furryeggs - 14/5/15 at 04:05 PM

I have been trying to get hold of Tiger all week to order my kit packs but 3 phone calls 2 emails and an ebay best offer (the book) have all gone unanswered.

Does anyone know if the contact details on the website correct or have been changed.

big_wasa - 14/5/15 at 06:24 PM

Should be Anglia way Wisbeach. They moved there from thorney a couple of years ago.

I bet they would love your money, customer sevice or lack of is a common theme across the industry. It's why I made my own.

femster87 - 14/5/15 at 06:31 PM

I spoke to them today and they answered me ok. Laura who looks after sales was not in today. They are very good to deal with. Give them another try

Irony - 14/5/15 at 07:06 PM

I was told by my manufacturer (not tiger)that he didn't like answering the phone because he often has oily hands and he doesn't like getting the phone handset dirty.

big-vee-twin - 14/5/15 at 07:52 PM

I had poor response from Tiger so built a GTS instead

neilp1 - 14/5/15 at 08:03 PM

I found tiger very helpful and could most of the time get hold of them. Laura has had a couple of kids and now only works part time. I can't remember what days she work though.

wombat - 14/5/15 at 09:49 PM

If I get chance to call in tomorrow lunchtime I will mention it.
Been good with me, parts prices are often very competitive, been 5yrs building and they are very supportive even though I didn't buy the whole kit.

furryeggs - 15/5/15 at 09:42 AM

I've had a reply today, will be placing my chassis order next week. horray

Just need to work out how to get it in my garage, theres no door thanks to the previous owner blocking it up.

neilp1 - 15/5/15 at 11:22 AM

quote:
theres no door thanks to the previous owner blocking it up.

Big Hammer??^^

Angel Acevedo - 15/5/15 at 11:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by furryeggs
I've had a reply today, will be placing my chassis order next week. horray

Just need to work out how to get it in my garage, theres no door thanks to the previous owner blocking it up.

If you have a regular door it should fit sideways.
You don't need to worry about taking it out during early stages of construction.
When the time comes...
Big hole in wall and new gate.
That's how I have mine.
HTH

coozer - 15/5/15 at 11:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by neilp1
quote:

Big Hammer??^^

Neil will send the wife round

neilp1 - 15/5/15 at 12:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by coozer
quote:
Originally posted by neilp1
quote:

Big Hammer??^^

Neil will send the wife round

She needs a garage door to aim at!!

furryeggs - 15/5/15 at 02:09 PM

I removed all the laminate flooring and insulation, one of the airconditioning fans and the plaster board off the wall where the doors going back in. I've decided to leave it as it is until i'm nearly finished the car then knock through. It'll mean more money for the build. I'm running out of things to sell.

laptoprob - 16/5/15 at 07:10 AM

I take it your buying an Avon? I have a full set of front wishbones for £50 if it helps?

furryeggs - 16/5/15 at 07:51 PM

Yep, ordering there chassis pack 1 and front suspension pack this week. I've been busy cleaning my front uprights and hubs ready for new bearings and paint.

furryeggs - 23/5/15 at 07:47 AM

I retract my last statement "tiger don't want my money". They do, alot of it

Chassis ordered and being delivered 13/06

big_wasa - 23/5/15 at 08:38 AM

Told you so

The expectations of tesco like service and response just isn't there with this sort of industry.

Irony - 23/5/15 at 11:21 AM

Customer is easy. To have bad customer service is the lamest thing ever. The easiest sale in the world is when a customer phones you looking to buy.

big_wasa - 23/5/15 at 11:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Irony
Customer is easy. To have bad customer service is the lamest thing ever. The easiest sale in the world is when a customer phones you looking to buy.

Yep, but still there all the same.