Board logo

Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2019
jollygreengiant - 28/1/19 at 05:46 PM

As per title really. Says it all, except, of course that, I have sent off the booking forms for this year's show for the Luego owners. Hopefully this year we will get better weather and turn out.
Linky link

chris - 28/1/19 at 08:41 PM

wot you mean better weather it was roasting there all weekend last year

rusty nuts - 28/1/19 at 08:46 PM

I should be there for the weekend in the Motorhome as usual , I might even bring the car if I can get hold of a trailer, getting too soft for sleeping in a tent

neilp1 - 29/1/19 at 06:47 AM

Yeah I'm too soft for camping these days so stay in hotel along the road

nick205 - 29/1/19 at 04:58 PM

Went to the show in 2007 and 2008 when I was building my car, but haven't been since. I'm already keen to build another and wandering seeing what's on offer would tempt me further. Perhaps I should get on and go

trextr7monkey - 30/1/19 at 09:52 PM

Forget the Build your car for £250 concept which motivated a lot on here ( joke!)
We went last year after a few years off and were surprised at the kits on offer in the main hall mega merge bucks with boy racer styling. Interesting tho’.
Very few of the stalls supplying classic parts which was a disappointment for us but I guess the internet is slowly taking over

madteg - 30/1/19 at 10:47 PM

Got daughters wedding on May the fourth (Yes Star Wars nut) But will be there on Sunday and Monday in Motorhome
With TVR, my son has my kit now so he might come along if he does not have a hangover from the night before

Daf - 31/1/19 at 09:19 AM

It's my 10 year wedding anniversary that weekend... so I'll be there without the wife

miskit - 31/1/19 at 02:59 PM

Taking the Sandrail up camping with the Beach Buggy club.