Board logo

Photobucket
obr_technology - 23/7/17 at 02:51 PM

It would appear that photobucket has stopped working so all my pictures have disappearedisappeared!

I'm trying this new site, so let's see how it goes:

[Edited on 23/7/17 by obr_technology]

craigdiver - 23/7/17 at 03:49 PM

I'm using postimg.org. Way better than photobucket ever was.

[Edited on 23/7/17 by craigdiver]

obr_technology - 23/7/17 at 05:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by craigdiver
I'm using postimg.org. Way better than photobucket ever was.

[Edited on 23/7/17 by craigdiver]

Thanks, I'll give it a look.

HowardB - 24/7/17 at 06:28 AM

Exhausting!

Nice images, - 1:1 scale parts?

alfas - 24/7/17 at 07:51 AM

lots of forums in UK seem to have used photobucket as "THEIR" picture hosting place...

where possible, i always used direct-upload....and was working well. but no guarantee that other picture hosting places do the same jn the future as photobucket.

to keep a forumīs history, incl. all its pictures, the data needs to be stored on an own server. otherwise you always risk loosing everything.

obr_technology - 26/7/17 at 02:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by HowardB
Exhausting!

Nice images, - 1:1 scale parts?

Thanks, yes it's a 1:1 part. Cost about Ģ100 to print, and we then tested on the flow bench although the internal quality isn't great!

obr_technology - 26/7/17 at 02:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by alfas
lots of forums in UK seem to have used photobucket as "THEIR" picture hosting place...

where possible, i always used direct-upload....and was working well. but no guarantee that other picture hosting places do the same jn the future as photobucket.

to keep a forumīs history, incl. all its pictures, the data needs to be stored on an own server. otherwise you always risk loosing everything.

How would I upload straight to locostbuilders? I'm thinking about ditching my project thread because I can upload everything to my Facebook page so much easier!

HowardB - 26/7/17 at 02:57 PM

use the photoarchive link,
this is my gallery linky

obr_technology - 26/7/17 at 03:19 PM

Thanks Howard!

So do you just upload the photos then add them in link I would normally from photobucket?