Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Wanted mnr vortx bec
dannyt_85

posted on 20/9/14 at 01:48 PM Reply With Quote
Wanted mnr vortx bec

Hiya guys I've been looking at getting a bec for some time now and have decided that I only want an mnr vortx, I just love the look of them.
Anyway I have a budget of 10k to spend but I really want one with a much more modern fuel injected engine like a 2007 onwards gsxr 1000, r1, cbr1000rr or something alike. If you planning on selling up or know anyone that is please let me know.

I have a budget of 10k but for that kind of money I know what I want and it would have to be a pretty perfect car for me, which I know might be hard but I'm in no real rush.

Thanks in advance

Danny

daniel mason

posted on 20/9/14 at 01:51 PM Reply With Quote
There's a couple for sale at moment. You will be happy with your choice if you get one set up well!

dannyt_85

posted on 20/9/14 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks mate I can only find two for sale at the moment, they grey one on eBay which has an older engine and the newer blue one on here which is out of my budget. Do you know of anymore?

What is a good basic set up for these cars? If I can't find the right one I may look at building one through the winter.

chesney321

posted on 20/9/14 at 09:16 PM Reply With Quote
if you already have the idea of building one then do it that is the only way to get a car that is perfect for you.it will cost you a lot more than 10 grand to do but at least you have the car you wanted and can proudly say I built that
daniel mason

posted on 20/9/14 at 09:58 PM Reply With Quote
I'd offer £10k for the blue one as you may get it for that and you couldn't build one for that!
Otherwise buy a westfield megablade/ megabusa

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.