|Tiger Avon K-Series for Sale|
I have finally succumbed to selling my car, I built this car 10 years back, and have have only really used it in the summer months, both as a track
car and a daily driver to work. Since the arrival of my second daughter I have hardly used it, and don't see things changing for a few
I am keen to sell it to fund a 4 seated project, but equally don't want to give it away as I have plenty of space to store it. I am happy to
discuss if anyone is interested.
Photos : - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yn30ievj46dix3l/AABvGtYmEBhtpXgufKN9jZdWa?dl=0
I will upload the pictures to my photos when able.
Tiger Avon - K-Series
Built as a road going car, capable of hitting the track.
First Registered 2005, following a 3 year initial build
Has been used during summer months only, with 2-3 years with no use at all. (dry stored)
Car is is good roadworthy condition, it has been barn stored over winter. It is currently vinyl wrapped in Yellow. Vinyl isnít perfect, but looks
good. A bit of TLC would leave it looking great.
- Smallest Tiger Available (Check out at Tigerracing.com) Sub 600 kg build weight
- Originally based on a Sierra (XR4) donor, but most parts have been replaces/upgraded over the years.
- Fully Independent Suspension, with adjustable Coil over shocks
- Lightweight (IVA at sub 600kg with Driver)
- Fully Carpeted, with a lined boot and glovebox.
- Twin Circuit (Front/read) all round disk brakes
- Floor mounted pedal box with Adjustable bias
- Driver and Passenger 4 point harnesses (lap belts easily fitted)
- Full wet weather gear.
- No cage fitted at present, but factory cages available from tigerracing.com
- Lotus Elise 135 Engine (1.8 rover K-Series), lightweight, easy revving
- Fully Fuel injected with Independent Throttle bodies
- Uprated Cams over standard 1.8 k-series, Rolling Roaded at 150bhp at the wheels (more to come if wanted, but was kept as a very drivable car)
- Bottom end of engine remains standard.
- Re -routed cooling and Remote thermostat (PRRT) to prevent thermal shock to head.
- Apollo Oil Tank to prevent Oil starvation on track
- Remote Oil filter
- Caterham Short Sump, fully baffled.
- Fitted with a lighter flywheel from 1.4 K-series
- uprated + lighter Starter Motor
- Caterham 4-1 stainless steel exhaust
- Age of registration means it does not require a catalytic convertor.
- Lumentiton K400 Programmable ECU, with software + Dongle - (includes a number of other base maps etc) - Based on the GEMS ECU .
PRICE - Offer around £5,500. I would like to sell, but I am not going to give this away.
Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!