Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Help
sting

posted on 29/7/03 at 09:39 AM Reply With Quote
Help

Hi All

Finally finished drilling side alloy panels for the ST. I`m going to paint them after etch priming first but before i do that i need to cut the exhaust hole into the n/s panel anyone got any dimensions or template so ican cut it accurately as i have not got the exhaust system yet.

Its for a ST zx9r

Cheers
Sting

[Edited on 29/7/03 by sting]

[Edited on 30/7/03 by sting]

ChrisGamlin

posted on 29/7/03 at 10:28 AM Reply With Quote
Sting, unless you cut it with a big margin in all directions, you arent going to be able to cut it for the exhaust before you get it.
Its position will be affected by where exactly in the chassis your engine is, what precise angle its at, how you've positioned your panels etc. Also I wouldnt bet on every fabricated exhaust that comes out of the door of one manufacturer being exactly the same time and time again.
Sorry to bring bad news but I dont see how you can accurately cut it without having the exhaust you're gonna fit to measure up with

Chris

sting

posted on 29/7/03 at 03:36 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks Chris

I`m sure your right just got to convince the wife so i can spend more money this month!

cheers
Sting

[Edited on 29/7/03 by sting]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.