Board logo

Garage clear and bits for sale
MP3C - 8/8/15 at 11:01 AM

Selling some bits to help fund an engine swap.

4 X 16" OZ Superleggeras 108 pcd (ford fitment) these are super lightweight wheels at 6.6KG without tire and come with Avon ZZR tires (195/55/16). All road legal tread depths from 4.5mm - 3.5mm (need to find my tire tread depth gauge for accurate measure) All in good condition although one has a slight curbing but that is the worst of the damage. General stone chips from racing. Wheels have only covered 1700 miles and two sprints.
The Avon ZZR tires have done 2 sprints, 1 sprint on my car and 1 competition race on a Lotus Elise and have done about 100 road miles since I have put them on.
Additionally they come with a set of Fulda Extremo road tires (195/50/16), these have done 2 sprints on my car and have covered about 1600 miles. They look practically new with good tread depth.
Additionally are two Avon ZZR tires (195/55/16) which are on the wear bars but are still good to swap onto the rears for a track day or two.
£450 for the lot.

This is the worst damage, I think I must have caught the curb at some point :'(
Additional tires below.

Megajolt trigger wheel 36 - 1
£10

Lucas Glass Lens Classic brake lights - Pair
£20

D1 Spec Aluminium wheel nuts (Blue) bought second hand and never used.
£15

Tiger exhaust silencer. exit from drivers side, ideally for pinto engine. Origional tiger part and done 1700 miles on my car.
£50

Any questions just ask.

Matt

EDIT : Sorry forgot to say - can collect everything from around NN18 or could probably get some things to CV3 if it helped. can post a lot of the smaller things.

[Edited on 8/8/15 by MP3C]

Angel Acevedo - 8/8/15 at 01:05 PM

DMP3
Dibs on trigger wheel subject to size and post cost.
U2U on its way.

MP3C - 11/8/15 at 11:36 AM

WHOOPS...

Sorry the wheels and tires should have been £350... not £450... should read through posts before submitting. Sorry.

Offers welcome on anything by the way.

Thanks

Matt

Mudchute - 11/8/15 at 12:05 PM

Hi,

Could you give dimensions on the exhaust please inc reason for sale?

Can it be couriered?

Regards
Gavin

MP3C - 11/8/15 at 01:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mudchute
Hi,

Could you give dimensions on the exhaust please inc reason for sale?

Can it be couriered?

Regards
Gavin

Hi Gavin,

I will check the dimensions when I get home later, reason for sale is I bought a larger re-packable silencer and it came to me by post so yes this one can be couriered.

Matt

MP3C - 11/8/15 at 05:26 PM

Exhaust.

5" diameter.
19" Length of main body.
around 30" overall from end to end including all pipes.
3" connecting pipe.

Matt

Edit : The alloy wheels are ET42 by the way.

[Edited on 11/8/15 by MP3C]

MP3C - 17/9/15 at 08:52 AM

Alloys are now on ebay.

4 X oz superleggera alloys 16"' with 6 X Avon ZZR semi-slick + 4 X fulda Extremos

Matt