Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Garage Clearout
drummerdrum_uk

posted on 9/9/15 at 08:55 PM Reply With Quote
Garage Clearout

Having a garage clear out after a complete rebuild on my Westfield please ask for any photos if require and i will upload them

Carbon effect front cycle wing each have 6 holes for mounting £35 Posted
Propshaft off a 4 speed box 76CM LONG small english flange to a 20 Slined yoke £50
A pair of seat runner (1 seat) £15 Posted
Uprated Type 9 to 20xe clutch only done 200 miles rated to 200 BHP £100 Posted
Brand New 3m -12 hose and 4 elbows and 2 straights £50
Brand New 5ltr 10 40 Millers running in oil £20 Posted
Brand New Round Carbon Effect housing and fog light £15 Posted
Brand New 8ft by 4 ft carbon effect sheet from Playskool £60
GoTech Pro X ECU runs upto 8 cylinders - Has no loom but most all plugs needed and mapping software £175 Posted
Lumination Ecu with loom and distributer etc everything needed to connect to throttle bodies £150 Posted
CWP removed from my 1991 English axle Westfield 3.89 in perfect order £90 delivered
Yukspeed 20xe shallowed wing sump and modified pick up works perfectly but have decided to go drysump for extra protection £125 Posted
13' Caterham Minilite wheels wrapped in SG R888 Fronts 185 60 between 3.5-4 MM, Rears 205 60 2.5-3mm. Painted in high metallic black fronts have no marks inside are not perfect but never bother me as you can see them. NSR has a few extra weights than normal to balance but balance fine and cant feel anything on the car £300
Brand New Alloy 42mm High Flow Civic raditor 32 mm Hose connection same as this http://www.ebay.co.u...=item232c83242e
have the same fitted on a 200+ 20XE Westfield and works perfectly on road and Track £60 Posted

Located in St.ives Cambs

[Edited on 10/9/15 by drummerdrum_uk]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

MP3C

posted on 10/9/15 at 02:52 PM Reply With Quote
Pm sent regarding Yukspeed sump.

Matt

Edwardo

posted on 10/9/15 at 04:37 PM Reply With Quote
U2U sent re: Rad

Cheers
Tony

drummerdrum_uk

posted on 14/9/15 at 04:20 PM Reply With Quote
Still Available

Carbon effect front cycle wing each have 6 holes for mounting £35 Posted
Propshaft off a 4 speed box 76CM LONG small english flange to a 20 Slined yoke £50
A pair of seat runner (1 seat) £15 Posted
Brand New 3m -12 hose and 4 elbows and 2 straights £50
Brand New Round Carbon Effect housing and fog light £15 Posted
Brand New 8ft by 4 ft carbon effect sheet from Playskool £60
GoTech Pro X ECU runs upto 8 cylinders - Has no loom but most all plugs needed and mapping software £175 Posted
Lumination Ecu with loom and distributer etc everything needed to connect to throttle bodies £150 Posted
CWP removed from my 1991 English axle Westfield 3.89 in perfect order £90 delivered
13' Caterham Minilite wheels wrapped in SG R888 Fronts 185 60 between 3.5-4 MM, Rears 205 60 2.5-3mm. Painted in high metallic black fronts have no marks inside are not perfect but never bother me as you can see them. NSR has a few extra weights than normal to balance but balance fine and cant feel anything on the car £300

Located in St.ives Cambs

l5tuy

posted on 15/9/15 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
Hi,

This may be a nubi question, but.

How universal are the seat runners? I have a pair of GRP/carbon race seats and putting them in an MNR.

Stuart

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.