Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Exhaust pipe
myke pocock

posted on 6/4/20 at 10:01 PM Reply With Quote
Exhaust pipe

Hiya, I am looking for a short length of exhaust pipe, 1 1/8 to 1 3/16 inner bore ERW steel pipe, 1.5mm wall for an Austin 7 fish tail exhaust. I only need a maximum of 12 inches if anyone has any. Please PM with cost and carriage in UK, pay by paypal. Cheers.
ianhurley20

posted on 7/4/20 at 08:07 AM Reply With Quote
i went to a local exhaust fitting company when I made my exhaust manifold and exhaust system and raided their scrap bin for straight bits bends etc of the dia I wanted. They were well pleased to lose them and they cost me nothig. (I then cut and welded together a 4 into 1 manifold and pipework to a weld in cat and stainless universal silencer!) I am sure you would be able to find what you want for little if no cost particularly if its also your local tyre dealer as well where you are known.

cliftyhanger

posted on 7/4/20 at 08:12 AM Reply With Quote
Afraid I only have some bits of much larger tube, as most on here will have. (2 ans 2.25" )

But when I built my system, I bought tube from ebay sellers, and small lengths are pretty reasonably priced (I think a 500mm lenth of stainless cost me under a tenner delivered)

[Edited on 7/4/20 by cliftyhanger]

jtskips

posted on 7/4/20 at 08:44 AM Reply With Quote
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MILD-STEEL-ROUND-TUBE-PIPE-EXHAUST-REPAIR-ALL-LENGTHS-AVAILABLE-1-5MM-WALL/352599295906?hash=item52188e47a2:m:mxWU6OzTsxGId FKB7H58TkA

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.