Board logo

Silverstone - are you going this weekend?
carpmart - 7/7/10 at 08:41 PM

After taking advice on here, I am off to Whittlebury Park with my race van and caravan for a weekend of racing, sun, bbq's and drunken debauchery (all right maybe not the last bit) and I wondered if any of my fellow locoster's were going?

Would be happy to meet up! Ping me a u2u and we can arrange

norfolkluego - 7/7/10 at 10:18 PM

Wish I was, love the Grand Prix weekend but we're sprinting at Debden. We always use the Windmill campsite right next to the Copse entrance where the marshals campsite is. Don't actually get much sleep but a great atmosphere.
Have a great weekend (suntan cream don't forget, I won't need it under 3 layers of Nomex, deodorant yes, suntan cream no).

welderman - 8/7/10 at 07:06 AM

im in the family camping area, erm with the family , will be there all weekened

Joe

Nash - 8/7/10 at 07:32 AM

I'm there from tomorrow morning (Friday) for the duration. Camping at Woodlands. Tickets for Luffield.

Looking forward to it. Not taking the Indy though, way to much gear being carried as I'm going with a mate. Raking the Trooper with the rear seats removed

........ Neil

........ Neil

Hurdsey - 8/7/10 at 08:40 AM

We'll (the wife and me) be there from teatime today til' Monday in our caravan, Silverstone woodlands campsite (quiet area) Got tickets for Stowe, will be doing a lap of the circuit tomorrow, Beckets on Saturday and Grandstand on Sunday, really looking forward to this years race, it's going to be a cracker.
Oh btw , this will be our 36th British GP

[Edited on 8/7/10 by Hurdsey]

Triton - 8/7/10 at 09:41 AM

Trouble with those pesky F1 cars they go past so quick you can't see who is who, I last went to the Brit F1 GP in 1981 and said never again. Yeah nice noise but all that money to see a flash of whatever car it was doesn't really float my boat....MotoGP on the other hand is a different bag of turnips...

PaulYDP - 8/7/10 at 11:33 AM

Heading to the GP for my first time this year - taking my dad for his 60th B'day! Flying out at 7am tomorrow morning - 3 day pass, sitting at Stowe for the race! Can't wait!

steve m - 8/7/10 at 01:24 PM

I will be camping fri/sat night, as my sister has bought me tickets for 3 days
Not sure were the camping is, as i havnt had time to look yet !!

So if any one is in the field at silverstone and see's a red mondeo estate KV58....

say hello !!