Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Burton Ford Zetec BDA Style Ally Cam Cover
Charles

posted on 13/1/16 at 12:20 PM Reply With Quote
Burton Ford Zetec BDA Style Ally Cam Cover

Continuing with the clearout from the ERA project.

BDA style cam cover to fit a Zetec Silvertop (may fit Blacktop, not sure).

This is the Burton Ford version, so it's the proper cast ally one that replaces the cam cover, not some of these cheap ones that clip over the original.

Overall good condition.
Has had an AN fitting put in the top for a breather (done before I bought it), but I have removed the original breather tube, tapped the hole out and blocked it with a machined down screw so it's flush.
I have replaced all of the screws on the rocker for A4 stainless versions (originals were going a bit rusty). I will include enough, but some may need shortening.
You will need a new gasket, which I believe is actually a black top one, not a Silvertop.

Price £250 inc P&P (New price from Burton £326.63)

I am open to offers, and you are more than welcome to collect from Rye, East Sussex.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
doofer

posted on 13/1/16 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
i'm very interested. can the AN fitting be removed to enable a blank to be fitted?
Charles

posted on 14/1/16 at 11:09 AM Reply With Quote
Hi, yes you can remove the AN fitting, it's a threaded fitting with a large nut on the back.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Charles

posted on 16/1/16 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
Price drop £225 inc P&P
Charles

posted on 21/1/16 at 12:14 PM Reply With Quote
SOLD to doofer.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.