Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tiger e1 for sale
Matt159888

posted on 16/2/18 at 10:39 AM Reply With Quote
Tiger e1 for sale

Its with a heavy heart i have put the tiger up for sale. I have to face it i havent the time to finish it and its time i let her go. The car is in green and was bought about 5 years ago it had the 1.8 pinto in her and was told cammed. It went pretty well and then i decided to fit a zetec. So basically the tiger is sat at the minute with no engine and gearbox in it. The manifold and carbs have been sold but still have the pinto exhaust and silencer. With the car i have loads of bits and bobs i have picked up. But the main bits with it are a 80k good condition silvertop 2.0 zetec i removed from a mondeo. It has had the water changed to the correct one and has had a new cam belt. The block has been painted and stainless cover fitted on top. The rocker was polished up nice but will need another going over as been stood. With it comes a cut sump and the original sump. The cut sump seems ok but i was really using it for a mock up to fit the engine as was going to get a bought one. The type 9 box has had seals replaced and is strong and drover faultless. It isnt perfect but an honest car and i loved driving her. When she was built it was done professionally and feature in a magazine i believe. I will also offer a brand new engine crane used once and stored inside so mint and an engine stand currently holding the zetec. The pinto is included with it and a set of zx9 carbs i was going to use on her with the throttle position sensor. Has 5 matching alloys and good tyres like new. It comes with a brand new polo radiator and full wet gear although i have never used them so cant say they are perfect but look like they are. I fitted the cover over the cockpit once to try it and that was fine but never put the roof bit on. The v5 is registered as a tiger and its 1984 on the log not an q plate. If you want to look or want pics etc text me on 07780905409 or u2u me. I can never get pics on her to work but whats app be easy to do. I am located in immingham north east lincolnshire and need the sale to buy a 4x4 pick up for my main hobby shooting and fishing etc. I havent put a price on her because i will listen to offers if sensible wouldnt take a lot to make her right she drove great till she was parked up. she has been in a garage all the time so never left outside. Thanks Matt

[Edited on 16/2/18 by Matt159888]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Matt159888

posted on 19/2/18 at 01:48 PM Reply With Quote
Sold now thanks

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.