Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: fuse box labelling
repper

posted on 1/7/17 at 05:17 PM Reply With Quote
fuse box labelling

Hi all
ive got holed of some sierra indicator and side light strokes for the steering column so I can remove the tog switchers on my dash and when ive looked at my fuse box to renew some of the wiring the labelling has won off and the fuse box lay out is not in the wiring loom specs I got when I got the car.
so can any one help with a pick of the fuse box wiring lay out and the wiring diagram of how to connect the viento loom to the sierra stokes.
thanks jim

tims31

posted on 2/7/17 at 07:32 AM Reply With Quote
There are two images in my picture archive of some wiring for Sierra stalks but there are also, I believe two different types so you need to check which ones you have,

Description
Description

Description
Description

Build: http://www.martinsfurybuild.co.uk/

repper

posted on 2/7/17 at 08:52 AM Reply With Quote
thanks for that still need pin out for my luego fuse box if any one got a pick of there's as cant work out what the big brown wire goes to
jim

[Edited on 2/7/17 by repper]

rusty nuts

posted on 2/7/17 at 09:35 AM Reply With Quote
You need to know if the wiring loom was supplied by Luego or another supplier or even a scratch built loom so what might be correct on one fuse box may well be incorrect on yours. The only safe way would be to test each circuit. As already pointed out there are at least 2 if not more types of Sierra switches , some I believe are positive switched others negative . You need to make sure the wiring for the switches you have is correct. Do a search on here , it has been covered several times.
avagolen

posted on 2/7/17 at 04:00 PM Reply With Quote
Pictures may help.

If the car colour code has been used, Brown should be ground(continuity check it to chassis).

As far as which fuse does what, pull each fuse - one at a time - and see what stops working.

HTH.

Len.

The Answer for everything, but never the last word....

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.