Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Donny videos
Andy D

posted on 23/8/16 at 09:17 AM Reply With Quote
Donny videos

Did a trackday at Donington on Sunday with the Ford RS club. Tbh, it was not the best.. lots of red flags and a higher than average number of "mirror-less" cars. Slow in the corners and ballistic down the straights. ;-)
Still, we got some good track time now and again. :-)

Dick

posted on 23/8/16 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
Nice videos like the bit at 4.00 on the seconded one when you got over taken and then hit the extra button in your car, was noticeable that you gave it that little bit more as we all do . Looked a nice day weather wise
Andy D

posted on 23/8/16 at 02:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dick
Nice videos like the bit at 4.00 on the seconded one when you got over taken and then hit the extra button in your car, was noticeable that you gave it that little bit more as we all do . Looked a nice day weather wise

I don't think I had any extra to get. There were a couple of very powerful Supras there going very well, but probably doing about the same lap times as me. They got a bigger proportion of time on the straights obviously.

Weather was OK, damp start to the day, but dry enough for slicks.. bit of rain about lunch time that dried before we were due out.

I do love Donny, but I think you need a good clear run from Redgate right through to Coppice to appreciate the flowing nature of the track. Unfortunately I spent a bit too much time behind dragsters that would floor it on the straights and hold you up in the twisties.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.