Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Unused Luego Viento Chassis and Panels
dollie007

posted on 26/10/17 at 01:51 PM Reply With Quote
Unused Luego Viento Chassis and Panels

Hello, I'm hoping someone in this section can help as this seems to be the obvious place for Luego owners...

I have an unused Luego Viento chassis, wishbones etc, GRP panels, and stainless steel sides that I wish to sell, is there a specific classifieds section for the Luego? Or is evil-bay the only place nowadays...?

Many thanks in advance...

SteveWallace

posted on 26/10/17 at 02:02 PM Reply With Quote
There is a for sale section on here that is regularly used, although quite a few people put stuff on e-bay and then either alert people on here to the add, or offer to sell it on here first (avoiding the e-bay seller fees) saying that they will advertise on e-bay afterwards if it doesn't sell. You pays your money and you takes your chance in terms of going to auction on e-bay or selling for a lump sum on here.

Usually a hint of selling most of a kit or a completed car on here sparks a 'what's it worth?' debate.

Vientos are good cars, but they are not to everyone's taste as some people say that they are not small enough or light enough to be a true '7'. Doesn't bother me, I have a car that I'm comfortable in that still out performs most other cars on the road.

"I know every nut and bolt and cog in that car, I built it myself" - The Prisoner, 1967

dollie007

posted on 26/10/17 at 03:35 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for that Steve, it came as part of a job lot of other cars and I already have a westfield so I have absolutely no interest in building it!
Good question as to what it's worth, I know what it owes me but I've seen some wildly varying prices of finished ones! The chap it came from bought it brand new, but that's quite a few years ago now.
Many thanks,
Oliver

Simon

posted on 26/10/17 at 05:53 PM Reply With Quote
May also help to let people know whereabouts you are.

I so could be tempted but I'm having a clearout of everything atm.

dollie007

posted on 26/10/17 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote
I'm based in Nth. Lincolnshire, I'll get a few photos sorted and list it in the classifieds.
Thanks.

ianhurley20

posted on 26/10/17 at 08:45 PM Reply With Quote
Why not post a price on here, it may save you a classified advert? Viento is a bit big for me but you never know...

mike patrick

posted on 1/1/18 at 01:42 PM Reply With Quote
car

is your car still for sail if so how much tel/01472 887019 mike
Irony

posted on 1/1/18 at 06:57 PM Reply With Quote
Try this eBay link?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.