Board logo

OMEX rolling road in SE London / Kent
bi22le - 18/6/20 at 05:36 PM

Evening all,

As I have made some radical changes to my inlet (some I am not sure are the best moves forward) I want to get the car on a rolling road. My main concern is air / fuel mix on the seperate cylinders.

It's been mapped and has run faultless for years but now I have a sealed inlet plenum which I think is boarderline too small in volume. This may cause fueling imbalance across the 4 cylinders or serious power curve issues.

So I need to identify a half decent rolling road that knows OMEX that can check my power delivery and fueling on all 4 individual cylinders.

Thanks in advance.

jeffw - 18/6/20 at 06:41 PM

Atspeed in Raleigh in Essex. Speak to Omex for suggestions might be an idea.

bi22le - 18/6/20 at 07:53 PM

I have sent AtSpeed an email for availability and will call OMEX tomorrow. TBH there won't be much mapping required unless it goes really wrong. . . .

peter030371 - 19/6/20 at 08:27 AM

Second for ATSpeed. They did a great job on my Striker, it went in rough as nails and came out purring like a kitten. They advised against the roller barrel TB I have as idle can be unstable but several years later it still idles perfectly

I will be going back for a remap once my new head is finished and fitted

edit to add I am also using an Omex ECU

[Edited on 19/6/20 by peter030371]

bi22le - 19/6/20 at 12:54 PM

Yeah AtSpeed seem like winners, they are quite close to me, I pretty much pass their front door on the way to my Southend workplace!

I'm just waiting for some availability back, hopefully they can check the individual air/ fuel mix of each cylinder. I don't know how they will do that though!