New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Mallory Park - June 2011 - Race Report
Richd

posted on 12/6/11 at 10:48 PM Reply With Quote
Mallory Park - June 2011 - Race Report

Moist!!

allied.motorsport@hotmail.co.uk

www.alliedmotorsport.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pointy

posted on 14/6/11 at 07:28 AM Reply With Quote
Mallory Park race report

My race suit has just returned to its normal weight and I have sufficient water in the bucket to fill east anglia's depleted reservoir.

Andy p

Richd

posted on 15/6/11 at 06:53 AM Reply With Quote
Even tho it threw it down for the races. It was a lot of fun (running towards the back of the pack in my case) Flat out, blind and three foot from the car in front.

However, I must say a massive thanks to my other half Sue who was cold and wet but still went and stood on the banking to watch us out on track. We can do as much complaining about the weather as we wish but we still get the buzz on track. Our families, friends, helpers etc would be quite justified in sitting in the cars for the duration when the weather is like this but more often than not they're out there giving their support.

Thanks everyone.

Rich

Somebody else can big up the marshalls who also need a huge thanks.

allied.motorsport@hotmail.co.uk

www.alliedmotorsport.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.