Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sparco Race Boots & OMP Race Gloves
blackie

posted on 8/1/05 at 10:09 PM Reply With Quote
Sparco Race Boots & OMP Race Gloves

For Sale:

1 Pair of Sparco “Racing 2” Boots in Blue. Size 9.5 UK / 44 EU.
They cost me £60, 2 seasons ago & are still in tip top condition (ie only used for driving, not running around the pits etc!) £40 + £3.50P&P or collect / meet in W. Mids area

1 Pair of OMP Race Gloves in Blue with Grey Suede Palms. Size Medium (see Demon Tweeks catalogue for sizing info). Same usage as boots, but suede palms have discoloured a little with use (see photo), but otherwise A1 condition & washed!!) They cost me £21 so I’m looking for a tenner for ‘em including P&P

This kit is all valid for clubman racing (which is what they’ve been used for to date)

If anyone’s interested, please U2U me.

Cheers,

Blackie Rescued attachment Dscf0978 low low.jpg
Rescued attachment Dscf0978 low low.jpg

DickieB

posted on 9/1/05 at 10:09 AM Reply With Quote
Dave
Are you buying new ones to win the "Colour Coordination Trophy" this year?
Dickie

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blackie

posted on 9/1/05 at 10:54 AM Reply With Quote
Nothing of the sort - although I've often thought you should swap you race outfit with Alan Meaker (black / red outfit & blue/yellow car) to get you both co-ordinating

Must be the Trinny & Suzannah in me - wht's your excuse?

DickieB

posted on 9/1/05 at 05:37 PM Reply With Quote
I've often considered buying a new suit in red and black, but never had the money at the right time. As ever, "maybe next year..."
Dickie
PS Of course if anyone wants to sponsor me......... I had thought of Spearmint Rhinos as their colours are red and black. Imagine the pit bunnies I could get.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.