Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Harrogate Kit Car Show
skippad

posted on 14/8/03 at 11:42 PM Reply With Quote
Harrogate Kit Car Show

Is any MK's going to Harrogate this weekend?
There's myself and me mate Alan who will be on the Cleveland Kit Car Club Stand.
Come on all you southern jessies put an extra coat on and join us upt north,
you'll have some fun!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MK Goldrush

posted on 15/8/03 at 12:35 AM Reply With Quote
Southern Jessie's

I understand Martin, Phil, Steve Keenan are going with Black (Viper) Indy. Do I need an MK to visit your stand skip? Our's isn't finished yet

But hopefully before Xmas!

C U there!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
andyps

posted on 15/8/03 at 10:42 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone going who can detour past me to give me a lift - I broke my leg about 3 weeks ago and am not able to drive yet!

I live in Ackworth, near Pontefract, not a million miles from the A1.

Andy

An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less

skippad

posted on 15/8/03 at 12:59 PM Reply With Quote
Harrogate Kit Car Show

Myself and Alan Birt will be there definetly on Sun with our MK's (mine's the yellow/black xe engined indy and Alans is a blue Fireblade engined indy). We will be on the Cleveland Kit Car stand amongst the w/fields, cobra's and Strikers etc. Hope to see you all there.!

PS No offence against southern MK owners, I was just trying to get some response from you all as this show tends to get overlooked by some people south of Nottingham. Dead easy to find straight upt A1.

RoadkillUK

posted on 16/8/03 at 03:42 PM Reply With Quote
Just got back from the Harrogate show, it's a long walk from the car park

Anyway, it was pretty good, plenty of cars there, not many in the Locost Owners Club section. Well, there was one when I went past, Rob Lane's 7. By the time I'd been around the (rather small) trade stands he'd gone I think.

I was hoping to see Lolocost (for lights) and Stuart Taylor (brake pipe set and fuel pump) but neither of them were there.

Lovely sunny day. I'd certainly recommend taking your own refreshments as they are expectedly expensive (80p for a can of Dr.Pepper).

I've stuck a couple of photo's in my archive.

I'd give it a 5 out of 10 as I was going to buy parts and left with very little.

Oh, and I got a quote from Footman James. £190 for a standard locost 1.3 xflow 3k miles per annum. Drivers Me (32), brother (33) and Mrs (29).

[Edited on 16/8/03 by RoadkillUK]

Roadkill - Lee
www.bradford7.co.uk
Latest Picture (14 Sept 2014)

sbean

posted on 17/8/03 at 07:55 AM Reply With Quote
Lift To Harrogate

Andy

Do you still need a lift to Harrogate?
I will be going up this morning (Sun) at about 10.30 to 11.00
You can u2u me a contact number a we shall try and arrange something.

Sorry for the short notice

Simon

andyps

posted on 17/8/03 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the offer Simon, I only just read your post. After reading Roadkill Lees comment about it being a long walk from the car park I was kind of put off anyway!

Hope you had a good day.

Andy

An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.